Chapter 30 - Unbosom.

A very special chapter for all the LOVES❤️

Happy Reading!

Bella's POV:

Seeing myself in the mirror doesn't helping either because my insecurities are rushing back again.

Claiming and asking about why he doesn't have anything more than just something on me. He even doesn't have a clue about what that something I'm to him.

My heart hurts. It's crying inside and my eyes are already pooling.

I did never thought that I will end up like this when I'm with him. Things seems to be more special between us and at last, this is what I get to realise.

Even now, I don't know what alone conversation going on between them. He was so determine to never let me go but luckily, I created a lie and fled away quickly.

I just couldn't stand there and listen to whatever they were going to share.

I heard the intercom echoed on the front as the pilot asked us to buckle up our seats. I gasped and instantly went back to my previous seat and as I was entering the hallway, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Rick and Noah was punching each other right at the face as Cherry stood beside then while watching the fight in bewilder. The stewardess were in shock too.

Noah's face was already with blood and I couldn't bear to see him like that so I quickly ran in between them. Begging Rick to stop I stepped infront Noah with my eyes flowing with tears.

"Stay away....this asshole just kissed my wife and what? You want me to stop? " Rick yelled on my face as he tried to push me away from middle but Noah blocked him while not letting him to touch me.

I'm flabbergasted, shocked and in blue, all in a time as I heard him. Gulping down my saliva as my eyes peered to look at Noah. His eyes growing red as his gaze burned on Rick.

"Shut up, you. Your wife was the one who forced on me and when I was about to back off, you came over. Question your wife first, jerk. " Noah shouted back as he arched more to hit Rick.

I was quiet. Like super quiet and the flight did a flinch to us. Soon, the pilot informed our landing and the two men were still blazing fires on each other.

I could see that Rick took lots of damage than Noah does because his face was fully with stained blood and Cherry never stepped in anytime.

She played them well. I glared her for last and walked out with Noah, holding him to drag out of the scene. His body calmed and he let out a relief breath.

We took our luggage and left the plane. I was upset and worried at the same time as I looked at his face. His perfect jawline sculpture face was in red and I wanted to shove them away. I wanted to aid him and keep him safe.

My heart weaken to know that they kissed which I already expected but Noah's exposure kind of soothe my heart.

He said that she insisted it and he was about to back off.

C-Can I ever believe it?

"Bella, I'm sorry. " Noah hushed as he make me stop in place while we walked to his car. His hand turning me around while our eyes connected and his palm cupped my face gently.

I never replied because I don't know, how to. I just couldn't believe myself to trust him fully and I'm scared of admitting it.

What if he hurt himself more?

"Do you believe in me? " There's it came, his question that kept on haunting me. What should I say now?

I'm in a state of frown as I watched him blankly. Why is it so hard to say a yes?