Chapter 1 - Surprise.

Chapter 2 is out!

Happy Reading!❤️

Bella's POV:

She's kidding isn't it?

She can't be true. Like, how can she when she's dating Noah?

It's been 7 months as they started to see each other and I had been seeing him all day too because he came over to pick her up.

But now, she's freaking blasting a bomb.

"I'm not kidding, Bella...I'm very serious. " Cherry said as she give her biggest smile.

"You said yes to Rick? How about Noah then? You dated him and now your saying that your going to marry Rick. This is truly a joke. " I finalised as I return my attention to work.

She's totally pranking me right now.

"Oh, come on...this isn't a joke and I'm going to marry Rick. You know, things with me and Noah isn't working out...he is so clingy and serious about this. " she simply said as she sway her long wavy hair back on her shoulder.

"How can you say this? You had dated him like 7 months now but since Rick proposed you, you dumped him? Isn't this sound mean, Cherry? " I explained my inner thoughts and she gasped in shock.

"God, Bella...don't be so sensitive about this, okay...I'm breaking up with him today and I'm marrying Rick. God know, how much my love for Rick is. " she said like there's nothing anymore while shrugging as if she doesn't care.

This woman is truly a player. All this 7 months, I had only seen love in his eyes whenever he came to pick her up and how can she simply do this to a guy?

This is why, I didn't take any closeness with her. She's just too selfish of herself as she ignores about others feelings.

Poor, Noah.

******
2 weeks already past as Cherry confessed her gigantic truth and she in leave now and that's a cue for me to be without her.

They are getting married this week, Saturday and I had an invitation too. She's busy with wedding works and that's why she had to get leave.

She's happy to be honest and Noah doesn't seem to show up after that day. I think they kind of sort out things but it's no justice at all.

Well, it's none of my business.

The time ticked 6 and it's time to get back home. After shutting down the computer, I packed up my bags and grabbed my handphone.

I began walking while seeing any kind of notification on the screen of my handphone and as usual nothing, I have no social medias. I don't like having time in social media because of course I'm not going to post my pictures to gain likes. I had enough of confrontation on myself from the people around me.

I'm only keeping up WhatsApp Messenger because I have no choice. All my company's meeting schedule, recruitments or important tasks will be posted in it.

While walking to my car and opening the door, I heard my name being called. Nope, yelled.

"Bell. " the voice called again and I stirred myself to lock eyes with the so fury Noah. His jaw clenching and eyes glaring up at me.

"For the last time I know, my name wasn't Bell. " I retorted calmly as I controlled my urge to not fire at him for being so fury to me.

"Heck, I don't care about that. Where's Cherry? " he spatted rudely at me and I gasped. How can he suddenly came out nowhere and ask for Cherry?

"Excuse me, it's a question that you should ask Cherry and not me. " I replied as I get ready to get in my car. I was angry as well too. Who is he thinking about himself?

Quickly, a strong arm griped on my arm as I felt myself being dragged away from my car. Goosebumps shoots into me as I felt his grip loosening around my arm.

I stare at him to know that it effected him too. He quickly masked it behind a glare again.

"I tried to reach Cherry but I couldn't. All my phone calls and messages had gone unanswered. I had gone for a week business trip and when I came back, it's like she ran away from me. So, tell me...where's she? " he asked, his tone with worry this time. So, he doesn't know.

She...she never tell him?

"Bella, please. " he pleaded again with a stressful feature. Suddenly, his grip on my arm slipped down to my wrist and he gave a gentle squeeze with a pleading eyes.

It's a very first time for me to see this guy like this. Like before, I always used to see his daring and strong demeanor but all's upside down now. He looks kind of vulnerable and for some reason I hate it.

"S-She's in leave. " I replied and his eyes widen in surprise.

"What? Why, is she's okay? " he asked again with the same worry tone and it made my heart lumped seeing him suffering because of her.

"She's going to get marry this Saturday, Noah. " I announced and his name sounded so familiar in my lips.

His eyes reflected in shock and his eyes doubled in size. His grip fading away from my hand and I lost the intense sparks.

He grew distance between us and his eyes stare at the ground below. I could feel him getting fury and soon, he was stomping his way back to his car.

Leaving me wonder about what had happened.

The car sped away and there's no thank you too.

Ya, I know. He was just being so nice and worry just now because to know about his love. After he knew it, he simply left.

This is how people treat me. I'm really getting used to it.

With that, I hopped in my car and drive away.