Chapter 34 - Realisation.

It's been like ages, I know....I'm sorry :(

This one might be a little boring but, hey we have some good realisation thing in here!

So, Happy Reading and Merry Christmas❤️

Bella's POV :

Now, I'm stepping in my workplace with a wide smile. Like, I'm in love with someone now and the interesting part is, he is in love with me too.

The ding sound of the elevator woke me up from my thoughts as I walked out to my cabin.

For once, I really do forget that I need to face her and she turned with a sneer to meet my eyes as I paced closer to my desk.

I sat quietly while placing my handbag on the rack beneath my desk and open up my laptop. Obviously ignoring her.

"So, seems like someone's happy. " she sarcastically mentioned while I heard the pen clicking sound.

"Well, how's Noah? " she questioned after her question not been reply for long and I sighed.

I can't ignore her all the time. I should face this.

"He is clearly fine. " I replied her in the calm tone as I peered chair towards her.

"That's good. I was worried of him. " she added mockingly as she examines my reaction.

"Okay. " I just simply ignored about what to continue next. I had enough of her drama like talks and it kept on getting on my nerves.

"Hmm...but as just a doubt, are you guys still together? Like, after we kissed...I kind of feel like he wants me back. " she dramatically started as she checked on her acrylic long nails.

"It's an accident that you initiated Cherry so it wasn't like that. Plus, I doubt that how do your husband take it? " I casually asked her back.

"I got dumped at the day but...you know, no one can stand my beauty so I got him back in instant. " she sneered as she do that dramatic turn again and I just nodded, giving her the guts of 'I don't care'.

"Did...Noah ask anything about us? " she asked after some time and I just shake my head as a no.

Well, what's her problem right now?

I heard a sound of sigh and before I could comprehend, she asks.

"Bella, your a kind hearted woman so I hope you will understand about what I'm gonna say...." she paused and I took my time to turn over her. Her eyes contradicting seriousness and that feared me.

"....I don't like the fact about Noah dating you. It's infuriating and confusing at the same time to see my ex with my work mate. " she announced in her sweetest tone and my eyes went wide.

"We aren't just dating....it's more than...that. We are in love, Cherry. And, technically I'm not dating him because he was your ex but he is what my heart wants. Remember, when you used to say before, that 'its not wrong to try someone if it feels right'...well, that is what I did and it really do feels right." I explained while reminding our first date together.

It might looks quick but I believe in this and her reaction is priceless though.

"Alright, it's not that I want him and your right, it's an accident. You know, I have already married the rich guy and he loves me head over heels. What more I need, is it? It's just...I don't like you guys together. It's very infuriating as I said. " she casually explained and I shrugged.

"Well, Cherry....I don't care. And, what about the time you confessed him?" I exclaimed calmly at her as I carefully studied her.

Even though, some of her words seems to be the truth but still, I believe in him. Moreover, she needs to be sure of her feelings by now.

"You have changed. " she mumbled under her breath, unconsciously loud as I heard her.

I have changed? And, she never answers me.

"How so? " I questioned inwardly.

"Your not like before. You seem to be more confident. " she acknowledge and I was stunned. How does she found this in me? Even, just I realised it.

Yes, I do had a little more confident.

"Cherry, are you really still in love with Noah? Or, it's just because he's with me? I heard you guys that night on the hotel there. " I explained softly and she gasped. Her face changed into confusion then shock.

She can't be that villain in that movies that desperately wanted to separate the lovers while doing that kidnaps yet threatens things and I knew that she's good in heart but just being stupidly selfish. Maybe, she should knew it now.

"I-I don't know. " she confessed in a low tone and I was surprised even more because the talkative Cherry had lost of words for once. The more surprising thing is, it's because of me.

But, she's wondering about it right now. I can see that in her face though.

"You shouldn't be selfish on something, Cherry. You have a wise brain and heart to consume things, so think about it. I'm sure, you are still unaware of your feelings towards Rick also because you wants his money, not his love. " she gasped even louder hearing me saying all this and her expression showed worry.

I knew that there's this little good thing in her. She can't go all antagonist in my life. She needs some reassurance too.

"For once, your abandoning your husband's feelings but pleasures his money. Right just now when you said that he accept you back was because of your looks but what if it's the real feelings he has for you. Yet, I could say gradually that he was really in love with you when he fought against Noah that day. Maybe, you should acknowledge him more than his money. " I let her know and her eyes went wide while remembering something.

I knew that she had hurt me but I don't do revenge. Plus, she don't have anyone to explain things like this most of the time. As long as I know, she's just been selfish because she didn't know how to care about others since small.

Shortly said, she's an orphan. I knew it on the very first day and I started to learn that she's just using her beautiful self as her way of achieving things. Like, winning those guys around to be wild and experience money. But, she fails to notice that anything she's doing right now, aren't going to be permanent.

I don't even know about why I should say this things to her. Maybe, because I wanted her to realise things around her more than the money. Even, she could acknowledge about her real feelings but...what if the feelings were real for Noah but not Rick?

Did I put my love life in danger? My eyes peered up at her slowly and her face was doomed with thoughts as her eyes stared the floor.

She's thinking. I know that she will but...oh my God, why do I feel so insecure right now?

Soon, I saw some of the workmates leaving the cabin for lunch and I got the idea to flew away for lunch now.

*****
I successfully ignored her for the whole day today and surprisingly, she wasn't like herself. Her usually typing nails weren't typing anymore, but was busy playing with each other. I don't get the guts to ask her about what had happen because what if she suddenly says the real feelings for Noah or became weirdly selfish again.

See, I'm being insecure again and again. But, why should I when Noah loves me?

He wouldn't go back to her. Would he?

As soon as I thought of this, I got the perfect glance of Noah. Standing in his work suit, looking devilishly handsome while holding a bouquet in his hand while another were wide open for me to embrace as his best signature smile appeared.

All insecurities ran away as fast as lightning and myself filled in with love, a smile appeared automatically on my lips yet I made this quick pace to reach my love.

Okay....so, you know I don't want to create a villain but a bitch that needed some sense/realisation after getting knocked.