Chapter 22 - Needed.

Short but cute😂

Hope you all bear it!

Happy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

She had agreed. She had agreed to join Cherry.

I never ask for an explanation when she called me at the same night, saying that she has agreed to join Cherry.

For some reason, I felt thrilled and excited either. As Cherry said, I love beach parties. The sounds of waves and dim moonlight would make it up my mood to be so blissful yet since now, I'm going to spend the whole 3 nights with two women.

The women who put my heart scream and wail. The women who my emotions unrevealing slowly.

My eyes were close but I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow was the day for the trip and I had already packed up my luggage.

I don't know how I'm going to go through this 3 nights with them but as I promise, Bella will be always in my sight.

*****
"Ya, I will be there in minutes. " I informed irritatingly to Cherry as she kept on nagging me to come early. I'm not her boyfriend anymore to listen to her commands. Where's that dumb husband, after all?

Her husband was booking us an airplane to fly to the island and I heard her saying that he got rented all the island for only us.

Spendthrift. Poor the other tourists that were already there, only to get return back.

I was driving to the airfield that is near the airport and my sight filled in the place as I drove in the parking pavement. Letting my car stay there as I picked my luggage along.

A steward came running to me as he picked my luggage and I thanked him. Walking to the plane that was already waiting for me, I hopped in the plane but as soon as I noticed that Bella wasn't there, I refused to stay in.

I walked outside and stayed at the doorway while waiting for her. A groups of women entered passed me while winking at me seductively and I nearly puked. I assume that they are the close friends of Cherry which seems to be openly lusting over time.

Gross.

I declined to give them a look and my mind went back to Bella. She never called or messaged me about how's she's coming. Well, I had expected one. Like, calling me to fetch her from her house but I got nothing.

I was impatiently waiting for her and a hand traveled over my back to grope on my shoulder. It was a total sultry move and I flinched, only to see Cherry's eyes widening.

"Hey....I...was just going to ask you about why are you standing here? Is it wrong, Noah? " she questioned in her familiar fuse tone and I shoke my head slowly.

"Don't just shake your head...tell me whether, is it wrong? " she nearly yelled this time and my eyes looked at her.

We both knew about what she means by that 'is it wrong? ' thing and I just played along.

She was glaring and her eyes instantly turned into her famous puppy eyes. The eyes which once controlled all my being. Yet, I got enrage at the time.

Why this isn't affecting me now? My heart became weak for Cherry and I knew it, but where's that old feelings and emotions?

In minutes, she ran away when we heard her husband calling for her and she practically nodded at me as we just cheated on him.

God.

I don't know how's the rest of the days planned for me.

My head snapped at the side and my hands came up to my hips. Raging inside as I was still waiting for my only source of retrieval.