Chapter 11 - Crashed.

It's kinda long but worth it.

Enjoy Reading!❤️

And, I definitely would get comments for this.

Bella's POV:

Unfortunately, everything was a reality and how badly I wish that this moment to be a dream.

We were here on this fancy rich restaurant with so much of loaded people peering up on each other. It's not even like there are on a date but just business meeting, I guess.

As soon as we settled on our reserved table, I took a good 2 minutes to examine the place. It's so cosy and pleasantly to have a dinner.

"Order? " one of the waiter asked as he caught my attention and smiled sweetly.

"Yes...urmm, can you give me a minute? My friend was gone to the washroo-- " I was about to finish my sentences but quickly it been interrupted by the man himself.

"I'm here. We can start the order. " Noah said as he stared at the stunned waiter who had his attention fully on only me.

Noah cleared his throat and I shifted uncomfortably.

I could see his jaw clenching while he was glaring at the waiter but the poor guy doesn't catch the cue and kept on staring me.

"Excuse me? Can I get a another waiter? " Noah shouted to another waiter which turned to be waitress and she instantly came up beside us.

"Yes, sir...may I help you?...oh, you already had a waiter. " she asked and quickly gawked when she saw this waiter standing by us.

"The waiter here doesn't paying attention. See, he was ogling my date. " Noah seethed as he stood and collared the guy. I stood up along to avoid a scene that is developing by now. I don't want anyone's attention here though.

"I-I'm sorry, sir...I was just caught. " the waiter apologized and I circled my arm around Noah's yet he instantly let him go. I could feel his anger going down and I asked him to sit down soothingly.

The waiter practically ran away from us and Noah was calmed by now.

The waitress was already trembling in fear as she looked him nervously.

"Can I take the menu? I would call you back when we start the order. Alright? " I said to her and she nodded yet rapidly walked away.

"Noah. You should calm down. " I said softly while my hand unconsciously went to his. Then, I realised about what am I doing and started to retreat my hand, only to be caught by his another hand to place it back on his.

He took a calming sigh and I stared him blankly, unknowing what to do.

Feeling his huge hand engulfing my small one in a firm grip, made things to me. I hadn't felt this before and surprisingly it felt good.

Instantly, the feeling fade away when he retreated away and he called out for the waitress back again.

I was a bit offended and I quickly masked it behind my cool facade.

We, later, ordered the meals and it arrived so dearly. The dishes looked so delicious and I wanted to taste all of it.

But, I wasn't alone. How will he react if I have a taste in all of them?

Maybe, I shouldn't be like so desperate for food infront of his eyes. I don't want him to judge me like everyone does so I took a little bit of a fried rice and started to dig in.

On the other hand, he put on all the dishes on his plate and ate it casually. Now though, I knew why he had this routine to gym accordingly.

We were eating in silence when suddenly his question startled me.