Chapter 23 - Intention.

Practically, the kinda bore one but hey....we have Cherry's true intention here.

So, keep reading lol❤️

Bella's POV:

He closed his eyes as he laid on the seat. I was admiring him for the last 1 hour and the pilot informed that we will be landed in few minutes.

He have this small freckles beside the curves of his eyes as it closed. Such a sharp jaw line that dangers his anger look more and I like it.

His eyes were crunched and stressed as he was sleeping.

Why does he look stressed even in sleep? I inched slowly to him as I was just infront him and my hand was leaning to place on his hand, knowing that my touch could make him feel better.

I heard a sound of clearing throat and I quickly fetched my hand back. I looked behind at the source and that was Cherry.

She was grinning crazily as another two of her friends joined her.

"Hey, Bella...glad that you are here. " Cherry exclaimed as she clicked her heels to me along with the two friends behind.

"Oh, he is sleeping? " Cherry asked as she side eyed him. Her eyes burning in a different way.

"Darn...he looks so good while sleeping. " The left woman who was just in a tiny dress, exclaimed as she lustfully eyed him. I sighed as this different thing proclaimed in me while seeing her eyeing him like that.

"He is....that's my ex after all. " Cherry informed casually and they gasped.

"Your ex? Girl, he's hot. Why do you marry Ricky then?....Or, did she came in between you two? " The left woman uttered while glaring at me.

"Oh, no. She's a gem. I just broke it off with him since he have this anger issues to handle for and I quit. But...ya. He is one of the hot looking guy I met. " Cherry said as she shrugged while eyeing Noah tentatively. Her eyes shining in adoration as she was admiring him.

I felt something burning inside me and I controlled myself. I shouldn't be feeling anything but I couldn't help because it's not that I'm his girlfriend or something.

"God, at first I thought that they both were together. " The right one exclaimed with such disgusting tone as she bite her nails dramatically.

Why?

"No...they aren't together. It's impossible. Plus....he still loves me. " she confessed while shying a little as the three of us gasped.

How could she say that? Did he ever said that to her? Or, is she assuming?

But, what if that's true? Of course, she couldn't take his offer right? She's married after all.

Did I ever fall for the wrong guy? Am I making a mistake?

"Cher....how are you sure about it? " The right one questioned in middle as I was traced back to the conversation.

"Girl...don't you know why he is here? " The left one exclaimed as she was teasing the right one with a flicker of sarcasm.

They already third wheeling me and my heart hurts more.

"Wow....so you have two meals to enjoy then. " The right one teased Cherry as she never protest but nodded seductively while seeing him. I don't know whether that was a joke or truth but it sounds more like a real thing.

And...now I knew why she insisted me to join over her. She just wanted him to be there for her God knows what sakeness and I'm just a player card in it.

I shifted my weight uncomfortably and stare everywhere but them. I'm being used again and why can't I just drop off here?

Though, what if they were right? What if he was here for her too? His intentional was to win her back, remember, and he vowed if right on her wedding day.

But, still he never forced to me join her. It was my own thought to join her because he loves beach and I wanted to explore it with him beside me.

And, I'm already scared by now.

All of this happening around me were so confusing and I was lost.

If he ever learns this conversation, who's side will he be? Mine or hers?

Of course, her. Because she's his true first girlfriend after all and that old feelings will surely evoke.

My heart breaks in million pieces as I could feel tears gambling on my eyes.

I quickly excused myself from their sick conversation and practically ran to the bathroom at behind.

I know from first that I won't be good for him but I don't know why my heart kept on denying it.

******

"Bella...yours were the corner at the end there and ours were at the middle here. " Cherry instructed and she pointed me the room. It was like I have been bombarded from everyone because all of them got the middle room as I got the corner one.

Why are they doing this to me? Why do I ever agreed to join her at the first place?

I looked my side to found Noah already watching me with a serious look. We shared this longing gaze and we both refused to look away.

We never have this talking basis after what happened. He was mad at me for coming there with Liam and what can I do?

That guy suddenly appeared on my door today morning, saying that he got his ways to find me anywhere. When Liam noticed my packed up bags, he questioned worriedly and I explained him. He return this unexpected answer as he also wanted to join me.

Of course, I refused. I don't want him clinging around me as I never reciprocate his feelings.

My heart was already owned by someone and if I denied it, then I'm a fool.

After numerous of convince, he finally accepted and insisted to drop me on the airport. If I never agreed, I think that he would tag along me until here so I have no choice.

"I'm taking the room on the corner. " Noah informed as his were still fixed on me. He then looked away rigidly as it pained me in a kind of way and everyone was already staring at us including Cherry, who's look turned nearly red.

I still remember her conversation with her friends at the plane and I'm numb already.

She clearly wanted to try something on this vacation and I could identify it in the way she treats me.

"But...she's the one to take it right? " The woman who's on the plane previously, replied as she pointed at me with a disagreeing look.

"No...I want the corner one. Let her take mine. " Noah sternly replied as he never bothered to throw a look to any of us but just walked away to the room with his luggage.

He was still mad at me.

I know for once that he don't like Liam but can I say that he is jealous over him? Like, what he said on the plane.

His angry confession partly made me think that he is jealous over Liam and I don't know why my heart even screamed to just confess about who it really wants.

But on the second thought, what if he never really feel that way? What if everything was just the fake act to win Cherry? What if he still loves her?

"Alright. Since Noah taking the corner one, Bella your coming right beside mine. So if that's it, let's we move to our room. " Cherry cheered suddenly as she simply instructed me.

Well, she's the bipolar here.

Not, Noah.

Guess, I have to tolerate the rest of 4 days here with her and those mini dress friends of hers.

But my heart straight away comforted by the thought of Noah being here with me.

Who needed Cherry's intention in detail by having her POV? 👀