0.1

Gracie's Point of View

"Third row, fifth seat in, in the purple shirt with my face, come on up" Grayson speaks into the microphone. I don't think much of his words until I remember that I'm in the third row. And wearing a shirt with his face.

"Go, that's you!" My friend says, nudging me slightly with her elbow. I look up at my idol in shock. Out of all of the gorgeous woman in here, why did he pick me? I try to control my breathing and calm myself down.

I set my bag down on my chair and push past the four people to the left of me. Everyone I make eye contact with glares heavily at me. Like I had paid him to choose me. But I didn't, I wasn't even really paying attention. I get to the edge of the stage and look up at Grayson. He leans down and moves his microphone away from his mouth.

"I'm gonna lift you up, is that alright?" He asks over the screaming. I hesitate but then nod. I don't weigh much, but I still don't want him to have to lift me. He leans down fully and puts his hands on my waist, lifting me with ease.

"What's your name?" He asks me loudly. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. Grayson turns the microphone away from his face.

"It's okay, take a deep breathe, I'm not gonna hurt you" He assures. I nod, swallowing the salvia in my mouth so I can speak.

"It's, uh, Gracie" I struggle to say, my voice shaking slightly. He smiles at me and nods, moving his mic again and repeating my name to the crowd.

"Alright, the games pretty simple, We'll put on this big shirt and try to shoot the hoop together, got it?" He asks his voice echoing through the room. I nod my head. Grayson pulls the shirt over his body before lifting it so I could get into it with him. I climb under and pull my head through. He wraps his arm that wasn't through the sleeve of the shirt around my waist, sending butterflies through my stomach. Ethan gets in a shirt with another fan and we all stand in front the line made from tape.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" Ethan speaks happily. Grayson and I each grab the small toy basketball with a hand and try making it into the basket a few feet away. The first one doesn't make it because of my shaking hands, so I take a deep breathe and every single one after does, making us the winners. We jump out of the shirt and Grayson hugs me while cheering.

"We won!" He yells, flipping Ethan off. I giggle and high five him, my hands shaking even more from adrenaline and nerves. After a few more moments of celebrating, it's time for me to go back to my seat. I go to jump down from the stage, but Grayson grabs my hand to stop me.

"Hang around after the show, please" He whispers, his hand covering the microphone. I nod with slight confusion before jumping off the stage. I walk back to my seat in shock. What the fuck just happened?

I stay after the show, just like Grayson told me to, and watch as everyone leaves the arena, including my friend that came with me. She's not always the nicest to me, but she's really the only friend I have. She doesn't even really like the twins, but she told me she wanted to go with me so she could post about it and get more 'clout'. I sit in my seat and scroll through Instagram while I wait. I don't know what I'm waiting for, but Grayson Dolan told me to wait, so I am. After everyone was gone and the cleaning people came out, I stand up and start to leave, thinking he forgot or something.

"Wait!" A voice says from behind me. I turn to see Grayson jump down off the stage and jog towards me. I stand awkwardly, not knowing what to say. When he gets to me, he smiles widely.

"Leaving so soon?" He asks with a chuckle. My cheeks flush and I forget how to speak again. I'm actually talking to Grayson Dolan. The man I've had a crush on since I was twelve.