4.6

this story hit 10k and it's number one in the Grayson hashtag omg I love y'all so much! thank you so, so much for reading, it means the world to mean and I can't comprehend that people actually wanna read this. love you ~ gracie (this chapter is really short, but also has a major detail:)!) 

also, i just turned 18 like two hours ago!! i literally never thought i was going to make it this far, but i'm still here:) if you're struggling, it will get better. i promise.

anyway, here's the chapter<3

Ever since Grayson found out about my mother abusing me, he's been on edge around me. He was fine the night of, but then when we woke up the next morning, he was off. It's like he's afraid to even breathe around me.

Ethan and Kristina left for one of her friend's birthday parties tonight, leaving Grayson and me home alone. We're on the couch watching Netflix and his arm is around the back of the couch, but he isn't touching me. I shift uncomfortably, not liking the energy in the room.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I tell him, standing up. He hums in response, so I leave the living room and go into the bathroom down the hall. I rest my hands on the counter and let out a sigh, looking into the mirror. Maybe he thinks I have too much baggage and decided he doesn't love me anymore.

After a minute or so, I splash my face with cold water and dry it before going back to the living room. I sit down, leaving a foot or so between us like before.

"You okay?" he questions carefully. I look up over at him and nod.

"Yeah, why?" I answer. He shrugs.

"You look upset," He says softly. I shake my head.

"No, I'm fine" I assure. He hums suspiciously.

"C'mere" He mumbles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Instead of leaning into his side, I put my head in his lap, facing the ceiling and closing my eyes. He tenses for a second, but then relaxes, taking my hair out of the ponytail so he can run his fingers through it.

"Talk to me, bubs," he says slowly, turning the tv off. Well, shit.

"I'm okay, I promise, I'm just overthinking everything again," I say honestly. He frowns, leaning down to kiss me sweetly.

"Flexible" I mumble against his lips, making him pull back and chuckle.

"Give me a distraction?" I ask, reaching up to touch his face. His pupils dilate and I expect him to say no, but he lifts my head and stands, throwing me over his shoulder. He quickly walks to his room and shuts the door with his foot, tossing me on the bed.

"Gladly" he grins, climbing on top of me. He presses his lips to my neck, immediately sucking the skin into his mouth. My hand holds the back of his head, gripping his hair.

"When are you gonna have my kids?" He mumbles against my skin. My body tenses for a few seconds, not expecting him to say anything remotely close to that.

"Gray, I'm only eighteen. And we've only been together for almost a year" I reply. He makes a sound, bringing his head up to look at me.

"Almost nineteen. Plenty of people have kids at our ages. Love doesn't have a time limit" He retaliates. I raise my eyebrow.

"We're not married" I continue. He shrugs.

"Then let's get married," He says casually, running his hand down my stomach. My eyes widen.

"Wait, are you serious? We've been fighting for the past month" I point out. He frowns.

"Don't care. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. We're better now" He argues. I look back and forth between his eyes, letting out a sigh.