0.7

I wake up at an unknown time to sweet words and soft hands on my cheeks. My eyes snap open and I frantically sit up.

"Hey, hey, calm down, it's okay, it's me" A voice whispers. I look up to see Grayson sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep," I say quietly, hugging my legs to my chest.

"It's okay, really. I wasn't going to wake you, but I don't want you to have trouble sleeping tonight" He tells me nicely. I nod.

"On that subject, are you getting enough sleep? You've fallen asleep every time you've come over" He informs me with a concerned look. I nod my head immediately.

"Yeah, I just sleep a lot" I shrug. He raises his left eyebrow as if to question my statement, but I ignore it.

"What time is it?" I ask, covering a yawn with my hands. Grayson tries to hide a smile as he looks at his phone.

"Ten to four," He tells me, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"I should get home" I respond, shifting to stand up.

"Wait" He rushes, putting his hand on my thigh to stop me. He realizes what he did and pulls his hand back before I can even react.

"Stay a little longer" He pleads with a pout. I look at him for a moment in shock.

"I've been here more than I've been home in the last three days, how are you not annoyed with me yet?" I ask quietly. He looks confused for a second before he speaks.

"How could I be? It's quite the opposite actually, I don't want you to ever leave" He admits, a slight blush on his cheeks. Not knowing how to respond, I mutter an 'oh' out.

"If you stay, we can go swimming?" He asks with hope. I tilt my head at him.

"It's cold out? And I don't have a swimsuit?" I question. He chuckles.

"The pool is heated and you could borrow one from Cam?" He offers. I think for a moment. I really want to, but I don't want him to see my body.

"I don't know" I hesitate. He pouts again, scooting closer.

"Pleaseeeee?" He whines. I try not to smile at how cute he is and pretend to sigh.

"I guess" I finally answer. He cheers loudly and pulls me into a hug, squeezing me for a second before running out of the room. He comes back not even a minute later with light green swimsuit and I almost sigh in relief when I see it's a one piece.

"Here, you can change in my bathroom," He tells me, handing me the swimsuit. I nod and take it, standing up and walking to the bathroom in his room. I quickly change, thank god I had just shaved. I fold my clothes and set them on the counter before exiting the bathroom. I find Grayson sitting in his desk chair, already in swim trunks and a different shirt, spinning around. He stops when he sees me, his eyes widening as quickly glancing me up and down, looking back into my eyes quickly.

"Ready?" He asks, handing me a towel. I nod following him downstairs and outside. As soon as we step out, I'm already shivering. Grayson notices and chuckles.

"Let's get in, you'll warm up pretty quickly," He tells me. He sets his towel on one of the chairs and steps towards the pool, so I turn and set mine on another. I turn around and almost gasp when I see Grayson standing without a shirt. My eyes widen as I try not to stare. He notices and laughs loudly, making my cheeks flush.

"Stop" I whine, covering my face with my hands. I hear his light footsteps walk to me and then feel him pull my hands off my face.

"No need to be shy, babe. It's pretty hard not to stare at you too" He smirks, looking me straight in the eye. My heart flutters at the nickname and I open my mouth to speak, but before I can, he picks me up by my waist and throws me into the shallow end of the pool. I stand up, wiping all of my hair out of my face and looking up at him with my mouth dropped.