1.9

Harry eventually got called to do soundcheck, so Grayson and I sit facing the stage and watch. I watch with heart eyes the entire time. I've loved Harry for so long and not even ten minutes ago I was singing a duet with him.

Soundcheck ends faster than I would have liked it to and we're shown to one of the VIP boxes. I'm in shock from the whole thing, but the room made me even more.

"This is so sick," I tell Grayson, looking around and then out the window into the arena.

"It is pretty cool" He admits, standing next to me. Someone knocks on the doorway causing both of us to turn around. Louis fucking Tomlinson (a/n: sorry i had to lololol)

"Hey, Harry said you were here" He smiles, walking forward and hugging Grayson. He knows Louis too? The fuck is happening?

"Hey, love, I'm Louis. I was literally just talking to Harry 'bout you, I heard you're a fan" He grins, hugging me too. I nod.

"Uh, yeah, I'm, uh, Gracie" I stutter out. He giggles, patting my back.

"Well, I gotta get back to my room before I'm seen, but I'll see you guys after the show!" He yells as he leaves the room. I turn to Grayson, glaring at him.

"What?" He questions innocently. I can't help but soften at the goofy smile on his face.

"How do you know them? Do you know the rest of the band?" I interrogate, looking up at him. He chuckles.

"I used to go to a lot of concerts and Harry reached out to me after watching one of our videos. I've only talked to Harry, Louis, and Niall" He explains. I nod slowly, trying to talk it all in. I sit in one of the chairs, leaning back.

"This is insane," I tell him. He sits next to me and leans back with me.

"You deserve every little bit of it"

~

The concert soon starts and I'm in shock again. Harry truly is talented. I watch in amazement as he goes through the setlist. By the time he gets through Stockholm Syndrome, I'm already having the best night of my life. What follows next really did make it the best night of my life.

Before starting Just a Little Bit of Your Heart, the song he wrote for Ariana Grande, he starts speaking.

"This next song is dedicated to two of my good friends here tonight, I hope you guys are having a wonderful time," He says into the microphone, waving his hand up at us. I smile. Just A Little Bit of Your Heart is by far my favorite "cover" he does. Grayson grabs my waist, turning me to face him.

"Dance with me?" He questions in a soft tone. I nod, wrapping my arms against his neck and moving closer to him. Before the chorus hits, he pulls back to look at me, cupping one of my cheeks.

"I really like you, Gracie. You're so beautiful and sweet and funny and so much more" He tells me seriously. I blush at his statement, my hands resting one of my hands against the back of his neck.

"I really like you too, Gray" I smile back.

Right as the chorus of the song hits, he tilts my chin up and places his lips onto mine. Fireworks and bombs exploded in my stomach as I kiss back to the best of my ability. I've kissed one boy and that was eighth grade.

When we pull away to catch our breath, he rests his forehead against mine.

"I've been wanting to do that since the night I met you, but I wanted to make it perfect" He admits. Not knowing how to respond, I bring his lips back down to mine. He smiles into the kiss, making me swoon.

~

After the concert, Grayson and I go backstage to say goodbye to Harry and Louis. We congratulate Harry on his performance and he sends us back to Grayson's car. He and Louis even ended up following me on twitter.

By the time we get to Grayson's car, I'm exhausted. Grayson helps me into the passenger seat and makes sure I'm seat-belted before laying a blanket across me.

He gets in the driver's seat and turns to me. I try to keep my eyes open, wanting to keep him company.

"Mine or yours?" he questions, starting the car.

"Yours" I mumble. He nods, grabbing my hand.

"You can sleep, baby, it's okay" He assures, running his thumb over my knuckles. I nod, leaning back into the seat and closing my eyes. I'm asleep within seconds.

Grayson's point of view

I glance over at Gracie who is passed out in the passenger seat. I can't believe I finally got to kiss her, I've been planning it for about two week. I'm so glad that Harry agreed to help me out, he really is one of the kindest people I've ever met.

I focus back on the road while today's events flash through my head. I know that taking her to meet him for our one month was kind of dramatic and will be hard to top for our future anniversaries, but I don't really care. I know that she's been feeling down lately and I wanted to make her happy.

I pull into her driveway and make sure she's still asleep before grabbing her keys and jogging inside. I go downstairs to her room and make a bag for her, throwing her makeup wipes, toothbrush, and other things she might need. I throw in some clothes, even though I know she will probably only wear mine.

I lock up her house and get back in the car, sighing in relief when I find her still sleeping. I drive home, holding onto her hand again.

~

When we get home, I carry Gracie inside, not surprised when I see Ethan and Cameron still awake.

"How was it? Did you do it?" Ethan whispers. I look down at Gracie in my arms and smile, nodding.

"Amazing" I whisper back.

"Let me go put her in bed and I'll come back down," I tell them. They nod, so I leave the room and go upstairs to my room. I do the normal routine that I usually do when she falls asleep, taking her makeup off and putting her hair up.

"Gracie," I say, shaking her awake so she could go change. She mumbles in response, not opening her eyes.

"You gotta change, babe, I don't want you to be uncomfortable all night," I tell her, wiping an eyelash off her cheek. She mumbles something I can't hear, so I tilt my head to hear better.

"What was that?" I ask. She doesn't move and repeats herself.

"You do it," She tells me, making my eyes widen.

"You sure?" I clarify, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. She whispers "yes", so I grab one of her shirts and a pair of her leggings, along with one of my hoodies.

"Sit up for a second, bub" I instruct. She sits up and I pull her shirt off, keeping my eyes on her face as I struggle to get the shirt on her. I put the hoodie on her, letting her lay back down. I hesitantly unbutton her jeans and pull them down her legs, quickly putting her leggings on. I can't help but glance at her red underwear, my body tensing slightly. I cover her in my blankets and kiss her forehead before going back downstairs to talk to my siblings. I sit next to Ethan on the couch, the smile still on my face.

"Did you kiss her?" Cameron asks. I nod my head shyly.

"Yeah. It was amazing" I whisper, my cheeks flushed.

"How did you do it?" Ethan questions.

"Well, Harry helped out a lot. He even got her to sing with him, she has the prettiest voice ever. We were in the VIP box and when Just a Little Bit of Your Heart started, I told her I really like her. I kissed her right as the chorus hit and she actually kissed me back" I tell them. They make an awe noise in unison, making me blush.

We talk for a little longer before deciding to go to bed. I walk back up the stairs into my room, as quiet as I can so I don't wake her. I change into some sweats and a tank top, carefully getting under the blankets. Gracie feels me get in the bed and reaches out for me. I pull her onto me and kiss her head, slowly falling asleep.