3.8

"It's late, we should probably go inside," I tell Grayson, pulling back from his lips. He whines at the loss of contact. We've been against the tree for about ten minutes now, his body pressed against mine the entire time.

"Just a little bit longer" He mumbles, bringing his lips to my neck. I chuckle, putting my hand on the back of his head.

"I need to wash the milkshake out of my hair, it's still sticky," I tell him, but make no effort to get out of his grip.

"A shower? Can I join you?" He asks right away. I roll my eyes at his eagerness.

"Maybe" I shrug. He hums.

"Good enough for me, let's go" He grins. He leans down and wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up with ease. I hide my smile, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Good enough for me, let's go" I mock in a terrible attempt of a British accent. He rolls his eyes.

"That was awful" He laughs. I pout.

"Was not! Take it back!" I huff. He carries me inside and heads for his room.

"I can't take it back" He retaliates.

"I can't unpack the baggage you left" I mumble, singing the line from Harry's song. I still can't believe I met him.

"Dork" He mumbles back, gently kicking his door shut. He takes me into the bathroom and sets me on the counter, reaching over to turn the shower on before leaning down to take my shoes off. My eyes stay on his face, watching him with a small smile. He stands up and takes his shirt off, making my eyes widen. Flashbacks to the night of our fight float into my head, his body on top of mine, and his lips on my neck. I can practically hear the sounds falling from his lips and feel his body heat radiating onto me.

"Babe?" Grayson questions, putting his hand on my cheek. I snap out of my trance, looking up at him.

"Hm?" I hum. His eyes glance back and forth between mine.

"You okay? You were out of it there for a second" He asks carefully. I nod.

"Yeah, sorry" I nod, giving him a smile. He hesitates, not believing me, but I jump down and pull my shirt off before he can say anything else. I can hear him take a breath in, his eyes widening.

"Fuck, you gotta give me a warning," He says breathlessly, putting his hands on his knees. I blush but roll my eyes at him. I start to take my pants off but stop when he continues to stare at me.

"Grayson" I chuckle. He hums, his eyes meeting mine. I give him a look, making him groan.

"Fine" He mutters like a child, turning around and taking his own clothes off. I strip down before getting in the shower, letting the water run over my hair. Grayson gets in with me, shutting the curtain. He leans down and kisses my lips quickly before standing under the water with me. I wash my hair, making sure to get all of the stickiness out, before grabbing my razor to shave the stubble off of my legs.

"I wanna help," Grayson tells me, taking the razor out of my hand. He lifts my leg to rest my foot on the shower wall and carefully glides the razor up my leg. Once he's satisfied with his work, he moves onto the other one.

"I can do it myself, you know?" I chuckle. He hums, his eyes focus on my leg.

"I know. I like taking care of you though" He shrugs. I smile, watching him finish and pull me under the stream to wash the rest of the shaving cream off.

"Kissy" He mumbles, puckering his lips at me. I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him quickly. He deepens the kiss, obviously having other plans. His hand slides up my side and to my throat, holding it gently in his grip, but adding slight pressure to the sides.