4.1

"I don't wanna go" Grayson whines, his eyes glossy.

"Hey, it's okay, it'll go by so quickly, promise" I assure, not wanting him to cry. I hate seeing him cry. He huffs, a tear falling down his cheek. I reach up and wipe it away, pulling him down to hug me. He sniffs, trying to hold himself together.

"I love you so much," I tell him, my hand on the back of his neck. He sniffs again, leaning away slightly to kiss me slowly.

"I love you so, so much" He responds. His flight comes across the speaker, making him throw his head back and groan.

"It's okay, we'll facetime and call whenever" I promise. He nods, leaning down to kiss me again.

"I love you" He speaks again. I repeat him, trying not to show any sadness to him.

"Gray, we gotta go," Ethan says softly, knowing how upset he is. Gray looks at him and nods.

"You better answer every call" He warns me. I nod.

"Swear" I smile. He sighs, turning to walk with Ethan. Ethan wraps his arm around his shoulder, leading him towards security. I leave the building before he can look back, not wanting to upset him any further. I wipe a few fallen tears as I walk back to my car. I'm gonna miss him a lot.

The next month is hard, not going to lie. Even with the calls and facetime, I still miss him. He facetimes me every night and we fall asleep on the call. He hangs up in the morning and calls back a few hours later since I wake up later than him.

We've been posting about each other on social media more than usual, of course, which comes with hate. I ignore it the best I can, but some of them know exactly know how to hurt me. It hurts even more when I see that the people I used to be best friends with are the ones hating the most.

I finish all my classes with much difficulty and stress, not having much motivation to actually do my work. At least I passed them. Grayson is supposed to get back tomorrow morning and my graduation is at 6 tomorrow night. We leave for LA the morning after and I couldn't be more excited. Living with the twins AND getting away from my mother? Sign me the fuck up.

"Gracie!" My mom screams down the stairs. Speak of the devil. I sigh and jog up the stairs.

"Someone's at the door for you," She tells me, walking away. I tilt my head, walking to open the door. When I open it, there's no one there, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Surprise!" Two voices shout, jumping out of their hiding places. I jump, grabbing my chest.

"Jesus fuck, you scared the shit out of me" I curse, gasping once I realize who it is. I immediately scream and jump into Grayson's arms.

"Hi, baby" He grins, hugging me tightly. I pull back and put my hands on his cheeks, trying to comprehend that he's actually here. I step away and hug Ethan tightly too, making him giggle.

"What are you doing home? I thought you guys had a meeting tonight?" I question. Grayson shrugs, pulling me back to hug him again.

"They cancelled it and I couldn't wait to see you" He grins. Ethan pats his back.

"I'm gonna go see Kristina," He tells us, running off towards the car. I take Graysons hand and pull him down to my room.

"I missed you so much" He admits, sitting on the couch and pulling me into his lap. I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck and shifting to straddle him.

"Missed you too" I reply, running my fingers across his skin. He looks down at my lips, leaning towards me slightly.

"Kissy" He whispers, looking back at my eyes. I smile and close the distance between us, moving my lips with his. He kisses me deeply, moving his hands up to hold the sides of my head. After a few moments, we pull back to catch our breaths.