1.4

After two more races, I hand Grayson the control and try to stand up, but he holds me in place.

"Where are you going?" He asks, jutting his bottom lip out at me. I ruffle his damp hair with a small smile.

"I'm gonna go see if your mom needs help with dinner, beat them for me," I tell him, successfully getting out of his grip. I walk into the kitchen to see Lisa cutting up tomatoes.

"Hi, Lisa. Need any help?" I ask as I walk in. She looks up, shaking her head.

"No, that's okay, dear, I'm just making spaghetti" She smiles.

"Are you sure? I don't mind" I ask again to confirm. She nods.

"Yes, but you can sit and talk if you want to" she offers. I nod and smile, sitting down.

"Wanna hear embarrassing stories about Grayson?" She smirks, glancing at me.

"Yes, please," I say immediately with a small giggle. She giggles with me, going on to tell me all the stories that she can think of. By the time she finishes the stories, I'm in tears from laughing so hard. Grayson walks in, freezing when he sees me practically falling over from laughing. He looks at me and then at his mom, a giant smirk on her face, and widens his eyes.

"Mom, what did you tell her?" He questions, pulling a face. She shrugs, turning around to face the stove. Grayson sits next to me as I wipe my eyes.

"Whatever she said, is not true," He tells me, trying to defend himself.

"Okay, Ken" I scoff jokingly.(a/n: iykyk) Lisa bursts into laughter while Grayson groans with a red face.

"Mommm" He whines, dragging out the word. He looks at me, shaking his head with a small chuckle.

"I haven't even gotten out any pictures yet, calm down, Gray," She tells him. He looks at me with a smirk. Uh oh.

"I'm sure she's already seen them all online" He teases. I open my mouth to argue, but then close it and shrug.

"Maybe" I whisper, making him laugh loudly, throwing his head back. I smile as I watch him. I don't think I'll ever fully comprehend that he's actually mine.

"Alright, kiddos, dinners ready, wanna go alert the others for me?" Lisa questions. We both nod, standing up.

"Race you!" Grayson yells, running off towards the living room. I roll my eyes, walking normally after him. By the time I get to the living room, Grayson already has tackled Ethan onto the floor. Cameron looks up at me, giving me a questioning look.

"Dinners ready," I tell her calmly. She laughs, stepping over the twins. We walk back to the kitchen and help Lisa set the table. The front door closes and someone enters the room, making me almost freeze. Sean Dolan. He looks at his wife and daughter and then at me. He steps forward, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Sean" He smiles. I smile back and shake his hand, trying to calm down my nerves.

"Gracie, it's nice to meet you" I reply, my voice slightly shaking. He looks at Lisa and she nods.

"Grayson's girlfriend? I'm glad I finally get to meet you, Grayson never stops talking about you" He laughs. I laugh with him a slight tint to my cheeks.

"Father, I will tackle you," Grayson says as he enters the room, obviously having heard him. Sean rolls his eyes, going to greet Lisa before sitting down at the table. Grayson sits next to him and pulls the chair out from next to him, patting it for me to sit down. I chuckle, sitting down. Ethan sits down across from me, leaving Cameron to sit next to him.