0.9

Gracies Point of View

I wake up early the next morning from having the urge to pee. I try to move, but Grayson's arm is latched tightly around my waist. I groan, wiggling to get him to let go. When he doesn't, I reach up and poke his cheek a few times. His eyes flutter slightly, but don't open.

"Grayson" I whine, poking his cheek again. He mumbles incoherently, glancing down at me.

"Hm? What? What happened? Are you okay?" He rushes once he realized I'm trying to get his attention. His voice is deep from just waking up and it makes my stomach turn with butterflies. I giggle at his reaction, nodding my head.

"I have to pee and you won't let go," I tell him, wiggling at again. He lets go, mumbling a sorry as I get out of his grip and waddle to the bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands, also washing my face. I turn on the shower, wanting to wash my hair since I didn't after we swam yesterday. I shower quickly, afraid Grayson would wake up and be weirded out or something. I still can't believe he's here. In my bed.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and body, groaning when I realize I don't have any clean clothes to put on. I peak into my room at my bed, silently celebrating when I see Grayson still sleeping. I run to my closet, grabbing some clothes. I sift through all my clothes, struggling on picking something.

"Well, this isn't a bad view to wake up to" Grayson speaks, his voice raspy. My head snaps to him and my face turns to a dark pink shade immediately.

"Sorry, I took a shower, but I forgot my clothes" I stutter. I grab the rest of my clothes. A simple outfit will have to do now.

"Uh, I'm just gonna go get dressed now" I whisper, rushing towards the bathroom. I shut the door and blush even more when I hear Grayson laugh.

I get dressed in my favorite black leggings, making sure to put spandex on too. No matter what store I go to, I can't find leggings that aren't see-through on me. I put one of my dad's shirts that has The Rolling Stones logo and slip on some warm socks so my feet don't freeze. This is a usual outfit for me, I rarely wear anything but my dad's shirts and leggings. I towel dry my hair so it's not dripping wet and run my brush through it a few times to make it look presentable. Glancing in the mirror, I cringe, not liking how I look without makeup on.

I wait a few extra minutes before leaving the bathroom. Grayson is on his side, facing the wall, so I assume he fell back asleep. I quietly grab my phone and sit on the couch, not wanting to wake him again. To my surprise, the second I sit down, he rolls over and gives me a look I don't understand.

"What?" I ask cluelessly. He rolls his eyes, lifting the blanket again.

"Come cuddle" He almost whispers, his voice still hoarse from sleeping. I try not to smile as I walk over to him, my phone still in my hand. I climb in next to him, laying on my back. I nearly aw out loud when he wraps his arms around my waist and shoves his face into my neck, intertwining our legs together.

"You smell good" He mumbles against the skin on my neck, making my stomach burst in butterflies. I whisper a thank you and let him rest longer, holding up my phone and opening snapchat. I respond to the very few people I talk to and send streaks before going through everyone's stories, making sure the volume is all the way down so I don't bother him.

Without even realizing it, I scoff at a post my friend from the tour show posted. It's a picture of her and another girl from school, captioned with "the only real one lately".

"Didn't she come to the tour with you?" Grayson asks suddenly. I jump slightly, not knowing he was paying attention.

"Uh, yeah" I respond quietly. He rests his cheek against mine, sliding his hand up my long shirt and resting his hand on my hip.

"What's her issue?" He questions. I hum.

"I don't know, she's never really been nice to me, but her mom isn't the best so it's understandable. She doesn't even like you and Ethan, she said she wanted to go for the 'clout'" I rant to him, exiting snapchat. He takes my phone and re-opens it, holding it up and taking a picture of us. I whine at how I look, but he ignores me and posts it to my story.

"Grayson!" I scold him, trying to grab my phone back. He holds it away from me, not letting me get it to delete the picture.

"C'mon, it's cute" He argues, scooting up to a sitting position and holds it in the air.

"People will find who I am and clearly see that we're in my bed, the fans won't like it," I tell him, knowing how the fandom can react. I love them, but they scare me sometimes.

"I've told you, the people that send hate aren't our fans. And who cares if they find out? I'm in your bed, not theirs" He smirks as I climb over his lap. Before I could fully get over him, he grabs my waist told hold me in place.

"Please leave it up, it's cute and I want you to show me off. " He pleads, his hand reaching up to the side of my face. I pout, crossing my arms.

"Grayson" I continue to pout, giving up on trying to grab the phone. He tilts his head and gives me puppy dog eyes, making me sigh. I will probably never be able to say no to those eyes.

"Fine, I'll leave it up, but if it gets a bad reaction, I'm taking it down" I warn, pointing my finger at him. He nods, throwing his arms around me and throwing us sideways to lay down again.

"Deal. Can we post one on mine?" He responds, squeezing me tight. I give him a look, shaking my head.

"Definitely not, that's even worse," I tell him, pushing his hand down that was reaching for his phone. He huffs loudly and pouts, handing me back my phone. I set it on my night table and turn back to him.

He adjusts us to be more comfortable and slips his warm hand up the back of my shirt to rub my back, something he's done quite often since we've met. After a few minutes of silence, my phone starts ringing, causing both of us to groan. I move away from him slightly and grab it. Once it's in my hand, Grayson pulls me back. He shoves his head into my neck and I hold back a gasp when he lightly kisses the skin where my jaw meets my neck. I look at my phone, my eyes widening when I see my brother calling.

"Hello?" I answer, trying to ignore Grayson.

"Hey, sis! What's up? I haven't talked to you in a while" He speaks happily. I close my eyes and smile. He was my best friend, well, my only real friend, before he left and I miss him more than anything.

"Nothing really, you know me. What's up with you?" I smile. Grayson lifts his head and grins at tone before putting his head back in my neck.

"Nothing exciting. I don't know if mom told you but I'm in Wyoming right now and I should be home next month" He tells me and I can imagine the huge grin on his face.

"Wait, really? She didn't tell me, I'm so excited" I beam.

"Yup. Maybe I can meet that boy you're in bed with" He teases, making me wince. He must have seen my story.

"His name is Grayson and he can hear you" I mumble, running my hand through Grayson's hair.

"Hold up, Grayson as in one of the twins you've been obsessed with since middle school?" He questions in disbelief. I nod even though he can't see me.

"Yeah," I say quietly.

"Holy shit. Hi, Grayson. My sister thinks you have a cute ass" He laughs, my face flushing immediately.

"Hello, sir" Grayson stutters out, making Colton laugh.

"No need for that sir shit. I gotta go, but I'll see you guys soon. Love you, Gracie" He speaks before hanging up. Grayson looks down at me, a giant smirk on his face.

"I have a cute ass?" He smirks, the nervousness gone. I try to hide my face, but he uses his hand to hold it in place.

"To be fair, it was a while ago when I said that, I used to be a super cringe fan" I defend. He giggles, rolling over and pulling me to where I'm almost on top of him.

"Used to be?" He mumbles. My jaw drops and I lightly smack his chest.

"Grayson" I whine. His body tenses for a few seconds before he relaxes again. Weird.

"You have no idea the effect you have on me" He whispers, his voice holding emotion. I pretend to not hear, closing my eyes and resting for a few more minutes.