3.7

thank you so much for all your support, i love y'all so much<3

I tell him directions to get to their house, jumping out as soon as we get there. I'm mostly excited to tell Ethan, I can't even imagine how happy he will be when he finds out I remember. From my excitement and nerves, I don't notice Meg's car in the driveway.

"C'mon!" I tell Calum, pulling him by his hand to the door. He giggles, jogging with me. I knock on the door, bouncing on my feet. The second Ethan opens the door, I jump into his arms. He catches me, his annoyed expression turning to surprise.

"Gracie? What's wrong?" he questions, pulling me back to look at him. He looks at Calum but doesn't say anything.

"I remember" I mumble, a smile on my face. He gasps.

"You best not be playing," He says slowly. I shake my head.

"No. I remember everything" I grin. He lets out a small scream and pulls me back to hug him.

"Fucking hell" he whispers, not letting me go. I laugh. When he does let me go, I hear arguing from inside the house for the first time.

"Who's that?" I question. He sighs.

"Meg showed up. They're screaming at each other. Don't worry, Grayson really mad and trying to get her to leave" he explains. Calum's head pops up.

"The bitch is here? Let me at her" he says angrily, rolling his sleeves up. I laugh and put my hand on his chest to stop him from going any further.

"If anyone's beating her ass, it's me," I tell him.

"I'm Ethan" he joins in, holding his hand out to Calum. Calum looks him up and down while shaking his hand.

"Calum" he smirks. I roll my eyes and elbow him.

"I'm just admiring" he mutters.

"Do you wanna come in and help me kick her out? I'm sure Grayson would be etastic to hear you got your memory back" Ethan says quietly. We nod.

"He's still on my shit list" I mumble, making them both laugh. Calum grabs my hand for support, holding it as a child would instead of intertwining them.

"Me too, trust me" Ethan replies. He leads us into the living room where Grayson and Meg are still screaming at each other, Cam watching with crossed arms. When she sees me, she raises her eyebrows and grabs a pillow, chucking it at Grayson's head.

"The fuck was that-" he starts to say, but stops when he sees me. His eyes meet mine and then Calums before trailing down to look at our hands.

"Who the fuck are you?" he spits, glaring at Calum. My mouth drops.

"Grayson!" I scold. I look at Calum, but he doesn't seem phased.

"Don't. Is this your new boyfriend?" He questions, forgetting about Meg who is watching with crossed arms.

"Are you serious?" I spit. He laughs.

"Is that a yes? You've probably already fucked him too" He grumbles, picking up the pillow off the ground and throwing it back on the couch. My mouth drops open even further than before. Did he just indirectly call me a slut? When he's the only guy I've slept with?

"So what if she has?" Calum spits back. Grayson's head snaps up.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" He spits, rushing towards us. Ethan and I both jump in front of Calum, Ethan behind me. I put my hands on his chest and shove him back.

"You're not gonna fucking touch him. Sit down" I say strictly. He doesn't look at me, his eyes still locked onto Calum. Calum doesn't back down either.