2.4

Gracie's Point of View

"Let me make you feel better" Grayson mumbles against my skin, sliding his hand up my thigh. My breathing hitches. Holy fuck. My stomach twists as he continues to move his hand. He sucks until my skin lifts into his mouth, no doubt leaving a mark.

"Please, baby" He tries again. I take in a deep breath and hesitate. Am I ready for this? Not really caring if I'm ready or not, I nod my head.

"Okay," I respond quietly. A smile grows on his face as he kisses my neck again. He leaves a few marks as I bit my lip, knowing his family is downstairs.

He slides his hands down the sides of my thighs and to my ass, gripping it in his hands. My breathing starts to speed up, anticipating what is coming.

He lifts me by my waist and sets me on the bed gently, standing up and quickly walking to his door to lock it. He jogs back to me and climbs over me, pinning me to the bed. His lips find my neck again, his fingers playing with the bottom of my hoodie. Well, his hoodie.

He carefully pulls the hoodie over my head and tosses it behind him, his eyes raking over my exposed skin.

"So beautiful" He mumbles, leaning down to kiss my collarbones. He slowly kisses his way down my chest and onto my boobs, his fingers now playing with the waistband of my leggings.

"Can I?" He requests, gesturing to my pants. I can only nod, speechless from his actions. He pulls them down my legs slowly, his eyes searching my skin again. He kisses my stomach, just below the band of my bra, and leaves a line of hickeys down to my underwear.

"Can you be a good girl and be quiet for me?" He says in a low voice, making my stomach twist again and my eyes to roll back slightly. I nod my head quickly.

"Words, baby" He replies, his eyes on my underwear.

"Yes," I finally get out. He glances up at me and smirks, kissing my stomach one last time. He drags his pointer finger down my right thigh and leg before bring my leg up to be bent, pushing it away from him. He does the same with the other leg, taking his time. By this point, I want to beg for him, but I keep my mouth shut.

He looks up at me, placing a kiss on my heat through my underwear.

"Grayson" I whisper out, my breath hitching majorly. I try to bring my legs together, but he holds them in place, chuckling and placing another kiss. He hooks his finger into the waistband of my underwear and pulls it down my legs, throwing it with the rest of my clothes.

He makes sure I'm okay one last time before bringing his lips down directly onto my heat, moving his tongue painfully slow. My hands grip the sheets as I try to hold in my moans. He slowly starts to speed up, his talented tongue making figure eights over my sensitive area.

"Gray" I moan quietly, my right-hand finds his hair and tugging on it. He releases a moan against me from my action, the vibration from the sound sending me further into bliss.

He continues with this for a few more moments, switching up his movement every few seconds. My legs start to involuntarily shake and he can tell I'm close, moaning again as I grip his hair.

"Come for me, baby" He speaks against me, speeding up his movements even more. This is enough to send me all the way, my eyes rolling back and my vision going white.