4.2

I open my eyes, shutting them immediately when the light hits them, a small groan falling from my mouth.

"Good morning, Angel" Grayson giggles, resting his hand on my cheek. I slowly open my eyes to adjust them to the light, looking up at Grayson when they do.

"Hi" I respond simply. He smiles.

"I swear you could sleep for weeks and still be sleepy" He jokes. I shrug.

"Probably" I answer. He laughs at my bluntness.

"Ethan and Kristina wanna meet us for breakfast to start celebrating," He tells me, showing me the text. I hum. Ethan's up already? Weird.

"Sounds fun" I answer. He nods, letting me go so he can stand up.

"We gotta meet them at Ihop at ten, it's 8:30 now," He tells me, putting his clothes on. I pout, wanting to stay in bed for longer.

"I'm gonna go swing by my house to get some clothes and my car, don't get dressed until I get back" He orders gently. I tilt my head.

"Why?" I question. He shrugs.

"You'll see. Can I trust you to actually get up and get ready?" He teases, knowing my habits of falling back asleep. I roll my eyes playfully and nod.

"Yeah, I'll get up" I reply, swinging my feet over the side of the bed. He steps to me and leans down to kiss me.

"I'll be back soon, I love you," He says goofily. I look down to hide my smile.

"I love you" I respond. He kisses my forehead before jogging up the stairs and out of the house.

I stretch my arms and stand up, making my way to the bathroom to shower. I shower quickly, not wasting any time, and blow dry my hair. I straighten it as quickly as I can, not liking the frizz the dryer gave. I put on a bra and underwear and sit down at my vanity, doing a little more makeup than I usually do.

Grayson comes back as I finish my last step of the makeup, skipping down the stairs.

"Hi, gorgeous," He says happily, pushing my hair behind my shoulders and leaning down to kiss me.

"Hi" I smile back. I look at his outfit, grinning at how pretty he looks. He has a pair of black ripped jeans on, folded up at the end, with a button-up shirt.

"You look really good," I tell him, feeling the material of his shirt. He hums.

"Thanks, baby. I'm gonna pick your outfit, is that cool?" He responds smoothly. I nod. He has better fashion than me anyway.

"Sick" He giggles, skipping towards my closet. He grabs a shirt without hesitation before moving on and grabbing a pair of pants. He hands me the outfit and I laugh loudly when I see it.

"You did all that just so we could match?" I giggle. He shrugs.

"It'll make a cute Instagram photo," He tells me. I giggle, standing up so I can get dressed. I pull the jeans up my legs, stumbling a bit, making Grayson laugh. He stops when I look at him, putting on a fake serious face. I put the shirt on and button it, walking towards Grayson when I'm done. I unbutton a few of the top buttons so his chest shows more, patting his chest when I'm done.

"Much better" I mumble. He raises his eyebrow at me, reaching to button the few on top of my shirt that isn't buttoned. He's such a shit.

"Much better" He mocks. I roll my eyes, stifling my laughter. I unbutton them again and walk to my shoes, grabbing my black converse. I sit down to put them on, giggling when Tom runs after my shoelaces. I stand up once my shoes are on, grabbing my small bag.