2.0

I wake up the next morning feeling amazing. He finally kissed me. I try to move, but his grip around my waist holds me in place. I move my head up slightly to look at him without waking him. I rest my hand on his cheek and wipe an eyelash off with the pad of my thumb. His eyes flutter open and look around the room until they drift down to me.

"Good morning, baby" He coos, his voice raspy with sleep. I take my hand off his cheek and move it back to around his body.

"Morning" I whisper back. I put my head on his chest and breathe in his addicting scent.

"Wait, gimme a kiss" He orders sweetly. I shake my head.

"Morning breath is gross" I complain. He rolls his eyes and sits up, rolling off of the bed. He picks me up and holds me upside down, making me squeal quietly. He carries me into the bathroom and flips me over, setting me on the counter top. He hands me my toothbrush with toothpaste and brushes his teeth as quickly as he can. When he's done, he turns and watches me.

"You're taking longer on purpose" He whines, stomping his foot. I look at him and fake innocent, spitting into the sink and rinsing my mouth out. I stand on my tippy-toes and give him an extreamly quick kiss before skipping out of the room and down the hall. I giggle when I hear him groan. I knock on Ethans door before running in and jumping on his sleeping body.

"Fuck, Gracie" He squeaks, trying to push me off of him. I lay my body across him, not budging.

"Do you wanna come see Tom?" I ask him casually. His ears perk up at my words. He probably loves Tom almost as much as I do.

"Hell yes, give me five" He speaks, pushing me off and rushing to put clothes on. Grayson walks in, tilting his head when he sees Ethan only in boxers.

"Ethan, what have I told you about being naked around my girlfriend?" He scolds, covering my eyes.

"Grayson, she sees it online all the time" He informs him, pulling on sweatpants. I push Graysons hand off of my eyes. Ethan throws on a hoodie and turns to me.

"Ready?" He asks, the excitement showing. I stand up.

"Yeah, let me grab my shit" I tell him.

"Hold the fuck up, ready for what?" Grayson questions, holding onto me.

"Ethan wants to see Tom and I haven't seen him in so long" I tell him obviously. I saw him yesterday, but that's forever in cat years. He rolls his eyes and follows me back to his room. I grab my bag while he puts on a hoodie and grabs his keys. We all go down the stairs and get into Graysons car. We drive to my house and go down into my room. I drop to the floor and greet Tom with open arms, giggling when he jumps into them.

"You get to see Uncle E again" I tell him in a baby voice.

"Fuck bro, she likes that cat more than she likes you" Ethan laughs, walking over. I hand Tom to him, laughing when Tom reaches up and bites his jaw.

"I know. First it was Harry Styles and now it's the cat" He groans, laying on my bed. I roll my eyes and sit next to him, tickling his belly. He slaps my hand lightly, glaring at me.

"I'm mad at you" He says childishly, crossing his arms and then looking away from me. I try not to laugh.

"For what?" I question, resting my hand on his upper arm.

"I brushed my teeth and you barely kissed me" He whines, sitting up to look at me. I give him a 'seriously?' look and he nods. I motion for him to move closer causing him to quickly scoot closer and bring his face to almost touch mine.

"Just kidding!" I giggle at the last second, jumping off the bed and onto the ground with Ethan and Tom.

"Gracie, c'mon!" He groans, shoving his face in his hands. I smirk to myself, throwing a toy mouse at Ethan. He scoffs and throws it at Grayson, making him snap his head to look at Ethan. I burst into laughter, but then cover my mouth when Grayson glares at me again.

"Someone's grumpy" I whisper to Ethan. He giggles with me, watching Grayson dramatically fall back onto the bed.

"Did I leave my phone in the car?" Ethan asks us, searching his pockets. I shrug cluelessly. He huffs and stands up.

"Brb" He says sadly, running up the stairs.

"Gray, come here" I tell the sad boy. He gets up and sits next to me, the pout still on his lips. I lean forward and rest my hand on the back of his head, kissing his lips sweetly, but only for a ten seconds or so.

"Better?" I question. He nods with a large smile and leans back down to kiss me again. We kiss for a moment before pulling apart so Ethan doesn't walk in awkwardly.

"Can't believe I get to do that any time I want" He says fondly, reaching to pet Tom. My cheeks turn to a light pink shade as I grin. I can't believe it either.

~

One of Ethan's friends ended up picking him up to go do something together while Grayson and I stayed at my house. Grayson could have went with them, but he said he wanted to stay with me. It took a little bit of arguing from me because he should hang out with his friends, but he ended up winning when he called me baby, like always.

"I want a puppy" I tell him after watching a cute video where the dog cuddles with the young baby. He looks at my phone and watches the video, a small smile on his face.

"You just got a kitten, babe. What about the baby?" He questions. I look at the baby in the video and shrug.

"Dogs shit their pants less. And I'm still a kid myself" I tell him honestly. He nods to agree with me.

"Yeah, you definitely are" He teases. My mouth falls open.

"Doesn't that make you a pedophile, then?" I retaliate. His eyes widen, not expecting me to bite back, but recovers quickly. He shrugs and lays his head on my chest.

"Age of consent is sixteen in new jersey, so technically no" He informs me, closing his eyes. He grabs my hand and puts it on his head, silently asking me to play with his hair. I run my fingers through it and scratch his scalp lightly.

"Glad you did your research" I chuckle. He hums in response.

"Your boobs are comfortable" He mumbles. I roll my eyes, even though he can't see me.

"At least they're useful for you, all I get is back pain" I tell him honestly. He giggles, throwing his leg over mine.

"We're napping" He demands quietly. He knows I would never reject extra sleep.

"Fine with me" I respond, closing my eyes too. He reaches over and pulls my blanket over us before cuddling closer into me and closing his eyes again.

~

After our nap, it's around four, so Grayson and I decide to go back to his place to make dinner for his family. We say bye to Tom and I promise him that I'll make Grayson sleep over at mine instead of me sleeping at his.

When we get back to his, we go straight to the kitchen to start making enchiladas. We work together on pretty much everything and clean up after it's in the oven.

We eat dinner with his family before going back to my place to watch movies and then go to sleep.