3.1

brace yourselves, this is an important and sad chapter! has some smut too;)

The next day, we spend our time hiking, swimming, and anything we can think to do. I end up having an amazing time, I love spending time with them.

We leave as it starts to get dark, packing all of our things into our trucks and saying goodbye before driving home. I don't know how Grayson isn't annoyed of me yet, I'm basically like a leech on his back. I tried to get him to drop me off at home so I could leave him alone for a little bit but he refused, saying that he wants me around all the time. He's so cute.

When we get to his house, we get out and get all our things to take inside. There are no cars in the driveway, confusing me, but then I realize that Sean and Lisa are probably on their monthly getaway to a hotel. I dream to be like them when I'm older. I'm not sure where Cam and E are though.

Getting an idea, I quickly slap Grayson's ass before running off into the house, giggles falling from my mouth. He chases after me, wanting to get payback. He catches me as soon as I get into the living room, picking me up by my waist and swinging me around.

"No!" I squeal, giggling as he spins me around. He kisses me, distracting me so he can run his hand down my back and to my ass. He squeezes it, my hips rubbing against his.

"You're so beautiful" He whispers, pulling me through the house and up to his room. I smile widely, locking the door behind us. He raises his eyebrow and sends me a smirk, but I roll my eyes at him and push him onto his bed. I climb on top of him and grind my hips forward, getting straight to the point. I want him.

"Fuck, baby" He groans, holding my hips. He guides me to rock my hips again, a pool starting to form in my underwear.

"Gracie" He speaks, trying to get my attention. I look down at him.

"I want you. Can I fuck you?" He questions carefully, sliding his hands up and down my thighs. I barely hesitate. I'm so terrified, but I want him.

"Please do" I whisper. His smiles widely, flipping us over. He pulls my shirt off and kisses my neck, immediately leaving hickeys across my collarbones. I pull his shirt up and over his head, tossing it across the room. He kisses down my neck and across the exposed skin of my chest, leaving dark purple marks I'll have to hide later.

"So pretty" He mumbles, reaching to pull my shirt off. My face warms as I reach down to unbutton his jeans. He moves his hips up and helps me pull them down his legs before kicking them off the bed. He slides his hands under the band of my sports bra, pulling it away from my skin to tug it over my head. Without stopping a second, he attaches his lips to the top of my breast, sucking the skin into his mouth and lightly biting it. It stings, but a good type of sting, one that leaves you aching for more.

He makes his way down my chest and stomach before pulling my leggings and underwear down in one go, sliding his head down to attach his lips to my core without any warning.

"Fuck, Grayson" I moan, my hands moving to grip his hair. He moans against me as I tug at the strands, both of our breathing hot and heavy.

He flicks his tongue against me in a steady movement, his hands holding my legs apart. When they start to shake, he stops his movement, climbing back up to kiss me deeply. He reaches to his night table and pulls out a gold packaging, easily ripping the top with his teeth. He pulls his boxers off and slides the condom on his length, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you" He questions slowly. I nod lightly.

"Positive. I'll be okay" I promise. He hums, leaning in to kiss me again. He keeps one hand by my head with his weight rests on it while the other moves down to slide himself over me, gathering my wetness as a lubricant. He slowly slides into me, all the air leaving my body. The pain is only a slight pinch, not bad at all. He bottoms out in me, waiting a second before pulling out slowly.