4.8

"Baby! We're back!" A voice echoes through the house, making me immediately stand up. Grayson and Ethan left a few hours ago to get haircuts. The length was getting a little long for Grayson and Ethans is growing back quickly, so he needed to trim it.

I waddle down the hall, my feet slightly pointing out. Even though I'm almost 5 months along, my stomach is already huge. The doctors say it's normal for my body type and that the baby is perfectly normal. We're waiting until I'm further along to find out the sex of the baby too, as the doctors are still arent positive. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we might find out then.

As I get to the twins in the living room, a small gasp falls from my lips. I walk forward to put my hands on Gray's cheeks and tilt his head so I can see the entire haircut. He and Ethan have almost the same haircut now, but Graysons are just barely longer. I can still easily tell them apart. After spending so many years in the fandom, I can tell them apart just by their breathing.

"It looks so good, you're so pretty," I tell him, my eyes watering. For the past months, I haven't been able to control my emotions at all, meaning I cry at basically anything. I cried over the sound of a chip bag being opened a few days ago. I'm pretty sure I'm driving Grayson insane.

He laughs at me, a bright smile on his face.

"Thank you, Mamas. I missed you" He says softly, making my stomach flutter. I love it when he calls me that. He leans down and kisses me for a moment before bending down and kissing my stomach.

"Missed you too" he almost whispers, resting his hand on the bump. Ethan makes a noise as Grayson stands up.

"Does mine look good too?" He questions with a pout. I giggle, nodding my head.

"Of course, you're twins, E. You look pretty too" I laugh. Ethan smirks proudly while Grayson huffs.

"Stop it" He scolds, covering my mouth. I roll my eyes, tilting my head and biting his hand. He hisses and pulls his hand back, playfully flipping me off.

"Did you eat?" He questions. I shrug.

"I had some cheese and a few pickles" I answer. He rolls his eyes and takes my hand to drag me to the kitchen.

"We've been through this like a million times, cheese and pickles is not a real meal" He scolds, taking veggies burgers out of the fridge. I shrug.

"It tastes good" I mumble back. He chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"Oh, that reminds me, I got you something" He smiles, leaving the kitchen. He comes back in not even a minute later with something behind his back. When he gets closer, he pulls his hand around. I gasp quietly, immediately grabbing the bag from his hand.

"Gummy bears!" I cheer, my eyes watering once again. I look up at him, my bottom lip trembling.

"Thank you so much" I sniff, standing from the chair to hug him. He makes a cute noise, trying to stifle his laughter.

"You're welcome. That baby of ours seems to have a sweet tooth already, huh?" He hums. I nod, pulling back from the hug and opening the bag. I shove a few in my mouth before reaching up and placing a few in his.

"Thanks, cutie. Imma go put these on the barbecue, love you" He smiles, kissing my forehead. I smile back fondly, repeating his last two words. I sit back down and continue to eat the gummy bears, wiggling happily.

The next morning, I wake up a while before Grayson wakes up as I have for the past few months. The baby really likes to keep me awake. I don't mind it as much as I thought I would. Yes, I'm tired, but it will be worth it.