1.7

Grayson's point of view

I lead Gracie down the stairs, making sure she doesn't trip as she did moments ago. I walk to the kitchen in search of Ethan. I find him talking to Austin with Sarah by his side, looking bored.

"Hey guys, we're gonna head out" I announce to them, slapping Gracies hand lightly when she tries to grab a bottle of cherry vodka.

"Party pooper" She pouts, crossing her arms. I try not to look at her chest, turning back to my friends.

"She's wasted" Ethan laughs, looking at her. Sarah rolls her eyes, making me clench my teeth.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go put her to bed. It was good to see you, bro" I tell them, directing the end at Austin. He bro hugs me and nods his head, looking more sober than earlier.

"Gray, she's making a run for it," Ethan tells me, turning me around. I look to see Gracie skipping away, looking at me and giggling.

"Shit. Bye guys!" I say, running to catch her. She barely gets to the living room before I catch up, picking her up by her waist with one arm.

"Give me that, where did you get that?" I scold, taking the cup out of her hand and shoving it into a stranger's hand.

I carry her outside and set her down, gripping her hand so she can't escape again. She sways our hands as we walk back to my car, stopping to look at something every few seconds. I get her into the passenger side, putting the child lock on so she can't get out and jog to my side. I start the car and pull out my phone, swiping away some notifications and texting Cameron.

"Grayson?" Gracie asks suddenly. I lock my phone, looking at her to see her resting her cheek on her hand and looking at me.

"What's up?" I respond, turning the heater on when I see her shiver.

"Why don't you wanna kiss me?" She pouts innocently. I choke on air and cough a few times, furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"Why would you ever think I don't want to kiss you?" I question, looking her straight in the eye. She shrugs, leaning her head back.

"Gracie," I say to get her to look at me. I brush my hand across her cheek, looking into her dazed eyes.

"I want to more than anything, but I want it to be special for us, okay? I want you to be able to remember it" I promise. She nods and leans into my hand, closing her eyes again. I let her stay like that for a moment before moving my hand so I can drive back to my house.

Once we get home, I help her walk inside, Cameron being in the hallway like I asked her to be.

"Can you take her downstairs while I take this stuff off? I don't wanna accidentally wake Mom and Dad" I ask her. She nods, taking the drunk and sleepy Gracie down to the basement.

I hurry up the stairs and get ready for bed as quickly as I can so I can help Gracie. I take the werewolf makeup off and wash my face, putting on sweatpants and a tank top. I grab Gracies bag and quietly walk back downstairs and then into the basement.

Gracie is laying on the ground, facing the ceiling with her eyes wide open while mumbling something. Cam watches with amusement on her face.

"She's been rambling about you for a solid 5 minutes" She laughs. I smile, looking down at one of my favorite girls.

"Can you help her change? I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable tomorrow when she remembers" I ask with hope. Cameron nods her head.

"Yeah, course" She answers, standing up and taking the clothes from my hand. She takes her to the downstairs bathroom and takes forever but when they finally come back out Gracie is wearing my hoodie and sweatpants, making her 10x cuter than she was before.