extra- tik toks

I open tik tok, making Grayson groan and rest his head in my neck.   

"You're always on that app, I swear" he mumbles against my skin. I hum. He's not wrong. It's addicting.

"I came across a sound that fits you perfectly," I tell him, finding the sound from my favorites. He looks up as I push the button, putting his head back down as it starts to play.

"Ladies and gentlemen, simp nation" it speaks. He gasps, looking at the phone and then at me. He shrugs.

"Only for you", he says simply, dropping his head again. I laugh and stop filming, looking over it once before posting it. Right away, it gets hundreds of likes and comments, awing over how cute he is. I set my phone down and cuddle into him, making him hum happily.

"Babe, come here for a sec," Grayson tells me, pulling my hand. He pulls me into the kitchen where his phone is set up. He pushes the film button, but the sound plays in his AirPods so i can't hear it. He makes a gun with his hands and pretends to shoot me before rushing towards me and throwing me over his shoulder. I let it happen, a confused look on my face. He mouths something and the video stops. He sets me down and leans down to give me a quick kiss.

"Thanks, baby" he grins, going to grab his phone. I laugh it off and go back to Lisa and sean on the couch, sitting next to them.

"He just wanted to make a tik tok," I tell them, making them laugh and roll their eyes.

"Can I show you a new tik to dance I learned?" I ask Grayson sweetly, resting my hand on his chest. He looks down and me suspiciously.

"Yeah, sure" he answers. I squeal and pull him up, placing my phone in front of us.

"Oh, you're filming it?" he questions. I nod.

"duh, content" I giggle. He playfully rolls his eyes. I start the sound and it counts down, the song starts. do the dance with the music, turning to do the ass part, but Grayson quickly pushes me behind him and shakes his head.

"Not a chance" he laughs. The song stops and I push him away.

"You're no fun, now I can't post it" I pout. He giggles and kisses me, the pout easily fading away.

"Yes you can, just caption it as a protective boyfriend or something" he shrugs, laying back on the bed. I hum.

"Why aren't you in the frame?" he questions, not able to hear the song. I shrug. the cue in the music hits and I lift my shirt, a gasp immediately falling from his lips. He looks down and then back at my eyes before looking at the camera, leaning over to stop recording. He pushes the phone down and tackles me back, his mouth immediately sucking on the top of my boob.

"Grayson" I laugh, but let it happen anyway. He pauses, looking at my phone that's repeating the video over and over again.

"Make sure they can't see anything, I don't like sharing" He says in a low voice. I giggle, leaning down to kiss him.

Since Grayson is playing fortnite, its the perfect time to do the naked tik tok trend. I get up and pull my clothes off while he's distracted, pushing the button on my phone to start filming.

"Bear," I say to get his attention. He hums but doesn't look at me.

"Look" I continue, throwing my shirt at him. He turns to look at me for a second before looking back to the screen, but then does a double-take, his eyes wide and his mouth dropped open. He immediately drops his controller and throws the headset off, running towards me. His eyes are locked on my bare skin as he puts his hand over the phone screen, taking the phone in his hand and tossing it on the bed. He stares at me for a solid thirty-second, his eyes tracing back and forth from my body to my face.

"Holy fucking shit, you're beautiful" he sighs before tackling me onto the bed, attaching his lips to my neck. He pulls his shirt off and tosses his, putting his lips back to my skin right away.

"Teasing me, you're not being a good girl" He says lowly, his hands frantically trying to undo his sweatpants. I roll my eyes, trying to pretend his words don't affect me.