3.5

this one's really short, sorry!!

Ethan's point of view.

I skip down the stairs the next morning, hoping to see Gracie since I didn't hear her get back last night. I walk into the living room and my body freezes. Right away, I grab Grayson by the collar of his shirt and throw him to the ground, my hand forming into a fist and hitting him before I can realize what is happening.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he curses, trying to get up and holding his eye. I put my foot on his chest and push him back down.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck are you doing, kissing her?" I spit angrily. How could he do this to Gracie? She's going to be broken.

"She kissed me! I didn't have a chance to pull her off before you came in!" he argues back. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, 'cause you weren't kissing her back at all! It's not like your hand was on her face or anything." I say sarcastically. I turn to meg.

"Get the fuck out of my house and don't ever come back or I'll let Gracie do what she wants to you." I spit. She rolls her eyes, but listens, standing up and walking out. I look back down at Grayson.

"I can't believe you would do this to Gracie. First, you didn't even tell her you guys dated and lost your virginity to her, and now you're kissing her? Did you even call her last night?" I yell. His face drops, realization hitting him.

"Of course you fucking didn't. Can you imagine how heartbroken she's going to be? You're her idol, Grayson, how is she supposed to cope with that?" I continue. His eyes start to water, but I don't stop.

"I had to comfort her when she left yesterday, did you know that? She was so fucking upset because you didn't even look at her for the past few days, because of your ex! You're crushing her! You're not treating her right and you know it, you haven't since she crashed. It wasn't her fault she lost her memory, stop fucking acting like it is. She told me she trusts you. She told me that it was okay, because she trusts you. I can't fucking believe you" I spit. He covers his face with his hands.

"What have I done?" he whispers to himself. I take his phone off the couch and throw it at him.

"Call her over and tell her now, it's only going to hurt her more if you wait," I tell him. He shakes his head.

"I can't, I can't. She's gonna leave me" he whimpers. I roll my eyes, but kind of feel bad for my little brother.

"You fucking cheated on her, of course she's gonna leave you. You know how she feels about cheating. You were cheated on, you should know how it feels" I dryly laugh. He glares at me.

"If you don't tell her by tonight, I'm telling her. She doesn't deserve this. And ice your eye" I spit before walking off. I can't believe he would do that to her. She has the kindest soul of anyone I've ever met.

He spends the day in his room, loud music blasting, but I can still hear him crying and yelling. I feel bad for him, but he did this. He didn't have to start talking to Meg again. He didn't have to spend all his time with her and ignore his girlfriend for him. He didn't have to kiss her.

Gracie's point of view

Grayson calls me that night at 7 pm. More than twenty-four hours since I left.