extra - youtube

"What's up, guys! We're back!" The twins start in unison.

"No, we're not" They pause. Grayson looks to me and gestures for me to sit down. I take the few steps and sit in between them, keeping a solid few inches away from both of them. Grayson rolls his eyes and pulls me until my thigh is pressed up against his.

"You're just gonna say 'we're back', yeah?" Ethan confirms. I nod.

"1, 2, 3" Grayson counts down.

"We're back!" We all say together. I giggle at how we sound together. I've always wanted to say it with them.

"So, as you can see, we have a very special guest today, Grayson's girlfriend, Gracie" Ethan introduces. I wave shyly at the camera, making Grayson look over at me and smile.

"We were all talking the other day and we realized that we haven't put Gracie to the twin test yet, so we figured, why not make it a video?" Grayson explains. They go onto explain the challenge before Grayson pulls out a blindfold, putting it over my eyes.

"This looks familiar," He says loudly, making me gasp and hit him several times.

"Don't worry, we'll cut it out" He laughs at my reaction. They make sure I can't see before shifting around the room, sitting back down.

"Alright, who's who?" Kyle asks from behind the camera. I don't even hesitate.

"Grayson, Ethan" I answer, pointing to my left and then right. They both groan while I smile.

"We literally just sat down, how can you tell?" Ethan questions. I shrug.

"Next one is voice, we're gonna go come up with a sentence and come back to say it" Gray explains. I hear them walk out of the room and then come back a minute or so later.

"Hi, I am a Dolan twin. Can you tell who I am?" The voice questions. Right away, I know that it's Ethan, but I let Grayson say the line. He says it is the same tone and confirms my answer.

"First was E, the second was Gray" I nod. They make noises again, one of them pushing me over. I giggle and sit back up.

"She's gonna get the next one easily" Grayson mutters, pulling me up by my hand. They explain that I'm going to shake their hand and then hug them, but they're going to change first so I can't go off of clothing.

They leave and change and come back. I stand up and hold my hand out. The handshake is firm and warm and then the hug is stiff and awkward. Grayson. He's trying to throw me off with the hug by being cold. Ethan shakes my hand and then gives me a warm hug.

"Grayson, then Ethan" I smile sweetly. They groan. I reach over and smack Grayson's chest, struggling to find him at first.

"Trying to throw me off with the cold hug, I noticed that" I pout. He laughs and tucks his arms under mine to pull me into a real hug, lifting me off the ground slightly.

"Better?" He questions after pulling away. I nod, sending him a smile.

"Much" I say happily.