4.0

this chapter is all over the place sorryyyy

Grayson and Ethan spend a solid ten minutes inside before coming back out. Grayson sits next to me again but doesn't touch me. I can tell his body is tense and that he's angry.

"Everything okay?" I ask quietly. He looks over at me and nods his head, pulling my thigh over his.

"Mhhm," He says simply, leaning to kiss the side of my head. I can tell he's lying, but I drop it anyway, not wanting to upset him anymore.

Grayson and Ethan are out of it all day, making me question what the phone call was about. Kristina had to leave at around one, and the twins had a video to film a little later on. The twins are short with each other the entire time, uncomfortable energy in the room. They film the intro and watch it back, an argument starting between them when the footage is blurry.

"Of course it's fucking blurry!" Ethan curses, throwing his hands in the air.

"That's because of you! It's your fault!" Grayson screams back. I cringe at the volume of his voice, hating when he yells.

"You're the one that set the camera up!" Ethan retaliates. Grayson rolls his eyes, shoving Ethan's shoulders. My eyes widen.

"You know I'm not good with cameras!" Grayson responds. Ethan shoves him back, making me step back. I frown and walk away from my place near the couch, running up the stairs. I knock on Cam's door. She opens it and frowns at my expression.

"What's wrong?" She questions, pulling me into her room.

"They're fighting" I answer quietly. I don't like seeing this side of them. I like their goofy sides. Cameron's frown deepens.

"Come lay with me" She smiles weakly, jumping onto her bed and patting next to her. I listen, laying down next to her. She pulls me to cuddle and reaches to her nightstand to get her headphones. She plugs her phone in and puts them in my ears, turning on music so I can't hear them yelling.

I end up falling asleep in her grip, half-waking up later when the earphones are gently pulled out of my ears.

"I thought she left" Grayson whispers. I feel his large hands go under my back, picking me up and lifting me onto his body.

"She came up terrified, you guys can't fight in front of her like that, you know how she is" Cameron whispers back in a protective tone. Grayson tenses.

"She was scared? She's not afraid of me right?" He worries. I want to snuggle into him, to tell him I'm not, but my body doesn't move.

"I don't know. She looked like she was gonna cry" She answers. Grayson makes a noise.

"Thank you, Cam, for watching over her," He says genuinely.

"Yeah, of course. Tell her soon, yeah?" She replies almost right away. Tell me what? Grayson hums in response. He shuffles me in his hold before leaving her room and going into his, gently setting me on his bed. I start to fully wake up, my eyes fluttering open and looking around until I find him.

"Hi, baby. Have a nice nap?" He asks sweetly, sitting next to me and brushing my hair back. I hum, leaning into his hand.

"Cuddle" I whisper out, reaching my hands out for him. He smiles, laying down and pulling me onto him.

"M' sorry for losing my temper and scaring you" He mumbles into my hair. I lift my head to his and kiss him sweetly.

"It's okay. I'm not afraid of you" I reply quietly, dropping my head back to his chest.

"It won't happen again, swear" He promises. I nod.

"Why are you guys to angry at each other today?" I ask, playing with his fingers. He sighs.