epilogue pt II

Grayson and I have six kids. Six freaking kids. We were gonna stop at four, but Grayson wanted to have more. I would have given him twenty kids if it made him happy. We had to stop at six after I started having issues during labor, but I'm sure we would have had more if I didn't. Grayson really likes having his own kids. 

First, we have the twins, obviously. Luke and Ophelia. They're thirteen now and it makes my heart hurt to think about them growing up. I want them to stay young forever, they'll always be my babies. They hated when I gave birth to Bryson and didn't get along with him for a solid year. They're best friends now. Luke and Ophelia are very close, the type of close that Ethan and Grayson are. They fight often, but then make up within minutes of fighting. They're also very protective of each other. Luke especially, is protective of Lia. He claims that he has to protect his baby sister, which leads to him and Lia arguing because he's only a few minutes older.

They're both already straight-A students and help each other whenever they're struggling with a topic. It leads to small fights every once and a while, but they always work through it.

Luke is very interested in engineering and he's constantly taking things apart to try to make them better. So far, we've had to get rid of a toaster, a microwave, and a three Roomba vacuums. Grayson said that he doesn't mind replacing things that Luke 'upgrades', as long as no one gets hurt.

Ophelia is interested in engineering too, but the more musical and light part of it

Ophelia is interested in engineering too, but the more musical and light part of it. She's constantly messing with some type of music pad or adding more objects to her room that light up. She is very talented with editing software for music, videos, and the software that controls lights already.

After the twins, we had Bryson

After the twins, we had Bryson. He's eleven and going through his 'i hate girls' phase. He says the only girls he can stand are his Mama and sisters and that he's going to live in the house forever. I wouldn't mind. Grayson said he went through the same phase at his age, but he's married to me now, so he thinks Bry will grow out of it. Bryson has my lighter colored hair and my nose, and Graysons eyes and lips. He's very insistent that he dresses and chooses his clothes when we shop. I didn't hesitate before letting him and I don't regret it. He's already got really good fashion taste with his little skinny jeans and button-up shirts. He says Harry Styles is his inspiration. He's adorable.