1.1

At exactly 6, Grayson knocks on the door. I rush to open it, but then wait a few seconds before I do, not wanting to be weird.

"Gracie" He grins happily, hugging me immediately.

"Hi" I mumble out, enjoying the hug. He grabs my hand once I had pulled back, hissing quietly.

"Your hands are freezing, let's get in the truck," He tells me, pulling me with him. I look up to see a large truck instead of his normal car. I can't help but think about me tweeting that trucks are better than cars a few days ago. He opens the door for me and helps me in, shutting it and running around to his side.

"Why the truck?" I ask him once he was seat belted. He shrugs.

"Haven't driven it in a while, why not?" He chuckles, turning the heat up. He grabs my hands and pulls them to his face, blowing warm air on them and holding them in his.

"Did you not have your heat on?" He questions. I nod my head.

"I did in my room, but I figured I shouldn't have it on upstairs while my mom isn't home," I tell him. He nods understandingly.

"Ahh, that's right. I forgot your mom isn't there" He responds, but then speaks again, "You look really fucking cute, by the way"

My face flushes and I take my hands back so I can cover my face. After a few seconds, I put them down.

"So do you" I almost whisper. He does look cute tonight. He has on black jeans, not very different from normal, but he has on a button-up with all sorts of striped patterns.

"So, where are we going?" I ask hopefully, trying to change the subject. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Nice try, it's still a surprise" He winks, motioning for me to hold his hand. I pout to myself, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. I get flashbacks to the day we met and how comfortable we were with each other right away.

We drive for what seems like an hour, but I know it only seemed that long because of my excitement to see where we're going. He turns left onto a dirt road and starts driving up a mountain, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"If you murder me, I'll tweet about it so the fans know you're a fake" I mumble to him, comparing our hand sizes. "You have huge-ass hands" I add.

"I'm not gonna murder you. And I'll take that as a compliment" He giggles. I raise an eyebrow at him even though he can't see me. I hum, taking my seatbelt off and scooting to the middle seat. Grayson looks at me and widens his eyes.

"Nuh-uh, seatbelt on" He scolds, reaching over me to grab it. I roll my eyes but listen anyway. It was only off for a few seconds.

I lean my head on his shoulder, swooning when he grabs my hand again. I intertwine our fingers this time and set my other hand on the other side of his hand. I'm already head-over-heels for this man. Well, I kind of have been since I was twelve.

Grayson makes one last turn and pulls into the driveway of a small cabin, making me gasp.

"It's so pretty!" I say in awe, jumping out as soon as he stopped. He turns the truck off and gets out after me, standing next to me while I stare at the cabin.

"It's all ours for tonight" He grins. My head snaps to look at him.

"Really? I don't have any clothes, though" I frown. He goes back to his truck, grabbing a bag.

"It's okay, I brought some extra for you" He smiles warmly. I smile, looking back at the cabin. I've always loved cabins and everything about the mountains.