1.3

I wake up the next morning at around eight, my normal time, and get ready for the day like usual. After I come out of the bathroom from the shower and get dressed, my phone dings with a text. I open it to see it's from Grayson, obviously, he's the only person that texts me.

Grayson💜
Morning sweets<3

I reply and go to lock my phone, but stop when I see the large number on my snapchat logo. I open the app and drop my mouth in shock when I see that over a hundred people added me. How did they find my snapchat? I swipe to the left side and groan, realizing that my settings let everyone message me, whether I had them added or not.

Not being able to hold in my curiosity, I start opening the messages but quickly regret it. Out of the 10 or so that I open, none of them were nice. I lock my phone and sit on the floor in front of my couch, resting my head on my knees.

I've never understood how people can be mean without feeling immensely bad. I can't even accidentally be mean without crying about it for 3 years.

My phone starts ringing, making my head snap up. I pick it up and answer it, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I sniff, hugging my knees close to me.

"Gracie? Are you alright?" Grayson speaks through the phone with concern. I freeze.

"Yeah, of course, I just stubbed my toe" I chuckle.

"Oh. I'm sorry" He responds. I clench my eyes shut.

"It's okay, what's up?" I ask, trying to sound cheerful.

"I realize I sound super clingy since I just saw you, but my family is carving pumpkins and having dinner tonight and we want you to join us, my mom specifically asked for you to come" He explains and by the tone of his voice, I can tell he's smiling.

"Yeah, sure, what time?" I ask, opening my planner to see what day it is.

"Well, we're eating at like six and carving pumpkins at around seven, but you can come whenever, E and I are just doing some yard stuff for my dad. sooner is preferable" He tells me. I nod even though he can't see me.

"Okay, I have a few things to do and then I'll be over" I smile softly.

"Okay, I'll see you then, oh and Gracie?" He adds.

"Yeah?" I respond slowly.

"Will you stay the night with me? I sleep better when you're with me" He questions, mumbling the end. I giggle quietly and nod again.

"Yeah, definitely. I'll see you later, bye Gray" I grin happily, a huge mood change from earlier.

"Bye, baby," He says in a smooth tone. I hang up, my heart beating extremely fast. I lean back against the couch and sigh with a soft smile on my face. When he leaves me, it's gonna hurt like hell.

I slip on some socks before running up the stairs. I want to bake something to bring to the Dolan's house. I know the twins and Cameron really like sweets, so I'm hoping that Lisa and Sean do too. Does that mean I'm meeting Sean tonight for the first time? I take a deep breath, not wanting to freak out over it.

I scroll through recipes online, not finding anything causing me to groan loudly. I decide on just buying something, so I go back down to my room. I lay down in my bed, realizing I haven't updated my wattpad story about Grayson in like 3 weeks. I'm still embarrassed at the thought of him reading it, but I took off the link on my twitter, so hopefully, he will have forgotten about it.

I open my laptop and log in to the website, reading through all the comments of people wanting me to update. I read the last chapter I updated and try to start writing the next one, but it just feels weird to do, now that I actually know him.