2.3

"Babe, calm down, you'll be fine" Grayson laughs, rubbing my shoulder. Ethan laughs from the front seat. I glare at them, not finding it amusing.

"Seriously, you will. You saw Ethan and I get ours out and we were just fine, you'll be okay" He assures. I sigh and nod my head.

I'm finally getting my wisdom teeth out after months of pain. And I'm absolutely terrified. But, Grayson is here to take care of me, so I should be okay. Should be.

We pull into the parking lot of the dentist's office and get out of the car, checking in and waiting for them to call me back. When they finally do, I look to Grayson nervously.

"I'll be here when you get out, I promise. See you soon, bunny" he says sweetly, leaning in to kiss me quickly. I mumble a reply and say goodbye to Ethan and then follow the nurse to the back, sitting in the chair. They put an IV on me and put a mask over me, telling me to just try to sleep. I listen, leaning back and closing my eyes. Within minutes, I drift away.

Grayson's point of view

After a few hours of waiting, the door to the back finally opens.

"Family of Gracie? She's done now" the nurse smiles. We both nod and stand up.

"Go start the car," I tell Ethan, knowing she'll be cold. He nods and leaves through the front door. I follow the nurse to one of the rooms and smile when I see my girl. I'm definitely way too attached to her. Her face lights up when she sees me, letting out a gasp.

"Grayson!" She yells loudly, making everyone in the room shush her. She glares at them, reaching her hand out for me. I take her hand, putting both of mine on hers when I feel how cold it is.

"How was it?" I ask her kindly. She drops her glare and looks up at me.

"I'm paying them to knock my shit up" she curses, her words slurred. I shush her, trying not to laugh.

"Don't swear, sweets" I chuckle, rubbing her shoulder. She tries to roll her eyes, but fails, making me laugh again. A nurse steps forward to take her IV out and Gracie watches with a curious look.

"What's that? Am I dying?" She says dramatically. The nurse shakes her head with a small giggle.

"No, honey, you're not dying" she laughs. The nurse then turns to me.

"You know how to take care of her?" She confirms. I nod.

"Yeah, I've had mine out already and my mom will be there if I need help" I assure, seeing that she's skeptical of a teenage boy taking care of her.

"Alright. Here's her goody bag and some important instructions, we can take her out now" She tells me. I nod and she takes Gracie in the wheelchair, starting to move her. I follow them and step forward to open the door, giggling at Gracie who is making loud motorcycle sounds.

"Babe, you gotta be quiet," I say gently, a smile on my face. she shakes her head.

"No thanks, pretty boy" She replies, making me laugh. We get to the car where Ethan is in the driver's seat, waiting for us. I open the backseat and move the blanket, turning to Gracie and the nurse.

"Alright, sweetie, you gotta stand up and get in the car," the nurse tells her. Gracie doesn't move, making me chuckle.

"I got her," I tell the nurse, leaning down to pick her up. I set her gently in the car, but she flops over onto the seat.

"Oh, jeez," I say under my breath, trying to hold back my laughter. I shut the door and thank the nurse before jogging around to the other side of the car. I open the door and get in, trying to lift her body to sit up.