3.9

"Gracie!" Grayson screams from downstairs. I roll my eyes and bring my attention back to Lisa and Sean.

"I honestly have no clue, she's been working a lot more lately" I answer their question on if my mother has planned anything else for her wedding.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Lisa frowns. I shake my head.

"No, it's okay, I'm over here most of the time anyway" I smile. They smile back and Sean rubs my back lightly.

"Gracie!" Grayson screams again. We're having a movie night downstairs with Ethan and he's being impatient.

"I think he wants your attention" Sean jokes. I giggle, shrugging my shoulders.

"He can wait. How's school? Any naughty kids?" I ask. He chuckles.

"It's pretty good, only the same few kids causing trouble" He responds. I laugh with him. I used to be one of those kids.

"Gracie" Grayson speaks, coming up the stairs and into the living room. When he sees me sitting on the couch and talking to his parents, he smiles widely.

"Did you get distracted?" He laughs, taking my hand to pull me up.

"Maybe" I mumble, making them all laugh.

"Let's go" He orders sweetly, pulling me towards the stairs. I pout, wanting to talk to Sean and Lisa more. He drags me down the stairs and gently pushes me onto the couch. He picks up the remote and goes to press place, but Ethan speaks first.

"Wait!" He tells him, standing up. He types something on his phone and looks up at us.

"Don't overreact, but I may have invited someone" He says calmly. Grayson and I drop our mouths open.

"Who?" Grayson and I say at the same time. He hesitates.

"She's here, but her name is Kristina, be nice," He says strictly, jogging up the stairs. I turn to Grayson.

"Did he tell you about any girl?" I question. He shakes his head.

"He didn't tell me either, what the fuck?" I wonder out loud. Grayson chuckles at my reaction.

"This one better be nice," He says quietly. I nod in agreement.

Ethan comes down the steps a minute or so later, a girl close behind him. My eyes widen at how pretty she is. Grayson and I stand to meet her and Ethan speaks up to introduce us.

"Kristina, this is Grayson and his girlfriend, Gracie. Guys, this is Kristina" He introduces. She steps forward and gives us both a quick hug.

"Hi," She says shyly. We both smile at her.

"You're so pretty," I say before I can help it. She blushes, looking down for a second.

"Thank you, you are too" She smiles back. I smile in return, looking at Ethan who is watching our interaction with a wide grin.

"Ready to start the movie?" Ethan questions. We all nod and sit down, Grayson and I on one couch and Ethan and Kristina on the other.

"She's literally gorgeous, you should be with someone on that level of pretty," I tell Grayson as the opening credits start to play, replying to a Snapchat quickly. He scoffs, lightly slapping my hand that's intertwined with his.

"Shut the fuck up" He scolds, a defensive tone in his voice. I lock my phone and set it down, putting my hand up.

"Just saying" I shrug. He rolls his eyes.

"I will kiss the fuck out of you right here right now if you keep talking like that" He warns. I laugh at his threat, knowing he wouldn't want to make Kristina uncomfortable on the first night here.