deleted chapter - fighting

just a reminder that these are not full chapters and are just ideas that never made it into the actual story! kind of like bloopers:) they're very short and i'm sorry if they don't make sense!!

*this chapter was when gracie and grayson were fighting a lot*

Grayson and I's talk didn't do shit. There's no more trust than before. He told me he would talk to me more, but he still keeps shit from me. Fight after fight. Ethan's going to kill us pretty soon.

"Guys I swear to god if you don't stop fighting" Ethan groans, throwing his head back annoyed. I cross my arms and keep my glare on Grayson.

"I didn't even do anything" Grayson complains. I narrow my eyebrows.

"Seriously?" I reply quickly. He throws his hands up, holding his ground.

"Whatever" I mutter, turning on my heels to walk away. Grayson follows me closely.

"Where are you going?" He questions. I ignore him, slipping my crocs on and grabbing my keys out of the bowl by the door. He snatches them out of my hand and takes off back into the house, making me curse under my breath.

"Can't catch a fucking break" I say to myself, walking out the door anyway. I don't need a car. I get halfway down the street before he notices that I left, walking quietly until he's a few feet behind me. He picks me up and puts his hand over my mouth so I can't scream, carrying me back into the house. He's lucky no one was around to call the cops. He throws me on the couch across from Ethan before leaving the room.

"Where'd he go?" I ask emotionlessly. He shrugs. I sigh and sit on the couch, curling into a ball against the edge. I close my eyes and rest my head on the side. I'm so tired.

"You okay?" Ethan questions carefully. I hum, not really answering.

"To be fair, he didn't answer her" He backs up. I open my eyes to glare at him.

"That's not the point. He hid it from me. He normally tells me everything. We're not the same as before. We're not us anymore" I say quietly, closing my eyes again. Ethan sighs in response and doesn't say anything.

By the time Grayson comes back into the living room, I'm almost asleep. I feel him sit next to me, opening my eyes to look at him.

"Can I have my keys now?" I question, trying not to yawn. I rub my eyes with my knuckles and he immediately pushes them down, afraid I'll hurt myself. I scoot back, glaring at him.

"Are you gonna try to leave?" He retaliates. I shake my head. He raises his eyebrow, making me huff.

"No shit, I'm gonna leave" I spit back. He furrows his eyebrows.

"Let's go nap, huh? I know you're tired" He tells me, standing up and holding his hand out for me to take. I make no effort to move, scooting closer into the couch instead.

"Why don't you go nap with the chick texting you? She seems to be quite sure you want to fuck her " I reply calmly, closing my eyes. He didn't even tell me about her. He asked me to reply to Ethan and the text was on the screen. I opened it and found several others just like it. He groans.

"Gracie, I don't want to fuck her" He argues. I ignore him.

"Babe, c'mon" He sighs. I flip him off, closing my eyes and scooting back into the couch. He makes a noise before reaching down and picking me up, holding me like a child onto him. I fight against him again, annoyed with how easy it is for him to pick me up.

"This isn't fair, you're like double my size" I huff, trying to pull his hand off my waist. He ignores me, taking me through the rooms and down the hall. He gently sets me on his bed, climbing in next to me and grabbing my hand when I try to get out of the bed. He tries to pull me onto him to cuddle, but I push him away.

"C'mon, babe, I can't sleep without you and you know that," He says quietly, hurt in his tone. I feel bad, but still don't let him. I'm hurt too.

"Good" I mutter, turning away from him.

"Please, baby? I swear on my entire life that I don't want her, I gave you a promise ring, not her. I brought you with me to LA, not her. " He tries again, his hand rubbing my back. I let out a breath and lift my head to look at him.

"Pinky promise you don't feel anything for her and you won't leave me for her?" I question quietly, my bottom lip trembling. His face softens.

"I would never leave you. I don't feel anything towards her, I couldn't even be her friend anymore" He promises, linking his pinky with mine. He reaches down and kisses our pinkies, making my heart practically burst. He remembered. I nod my head and sniff, reaching my hands out for him. He pulls me onto him without hesitation, putting one hand on my face to kiss me deeply.

"I love you. You. Not anyone else. I'm yours till I die" He mumbles into the kiss, rubbing his thumb across my cheekbone.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry we keep fighting" I say quietly, looking down at his lips.

"I know, me too" He agrees. I sigh.

"We're gonna fight again, aren't we?" I say sadly. He sighs back.

"Probably" He answers. I frown. Well, shit.