4.4

sorry for this y'all😔

I was wrong. Boy, was I wrong.

For the first month of living in LA, everything was amazing. Like a dream. Grayson and I were doing so well and we were so happy with everything going on. The twins even released a podcast with their friend Ryan and post a new one every Tuesday. I always put headphones on when they record it so I listen like a fan would when they release it. Everything was perfect.

Then we started fighting. Not even real fighting, but stupid fights, like over Grayson throwing his dirty clothes on the ground two feet away from the hamper. It would be so easy for him to just throw them a little further.

Today's fight is more reasonable. I've made a few friends since moving here, really for the first time of my life. And, since I'm on my phone a little bit more, Grayson thinks that I'm cheating on him. I haven't even met them in person yet.

"I'm not cheating on you! Why would you even think that?" I ask him loudly, trying not to show the hurt in my voice. Does he really think of me like that? That low? It's kind of hypocritical too. He's the one that kissed his ex.

"Who is he then? And don't say he's a friend because we both know that's not true" He spits back. I huff.

"It's not even a he. What do you assume that it's a boy I'm talking to? Read the fucking messages, I don't even care anymore. Fuck you too, Unlike some people, I would never do that" I retaliate angrily, throwing my phone at him. He catches it and reads the messages while I stand with my arms crossed. Once he reads them, his face softens.

"Baby, I'm so-" He starts, but I cut him off, taking my phone back.

"Save it, dickhead. You obviously don't trust me. Bye," I mutter, trying to walk past him. He leans down right as I pass him, lifting me and turning me upside down. He starts towards his room while I fight against him.

"Grayson fucking Dolan, I swear to god if you don't fucking put me down I'm going to punch you straight in the balls" I curse, moving my body as much as I can. He sighs and takes both my hands, holding onto them so I can't hit him. Asshole.

"Ethan!" I scream. The second half of his name is muffled when Grayson puts his hand over my mouth. He gets to the middle of the hall as Ethan comes out of his room, a concerned look on his face. He looks at angry me with Grayson's hand on my mouth and then to Grayson, who has a partly-annoyed, partly guilty look on his face.

"Alright, what the fuck is happening now?" He questions. Grayson rolls his eyes, setting me on my feet. I try to run past him to leave, but he wraps his arms around my torso and arms.

"She's trying to leave," Grayson says simply.

"Let me go" I fight, leaning down to bite him. He yelps and let's go, giving me the chance to run past him and to the end of the hall before he catches me again, pulling me back.

"Why is she trying to leave?" Ethan asks carefully. I huff.

"He doesn't trust me" I spit, glaring at Grayson. I continue to fight his grip, hoping to get out of it when he gets tired of holding onto me.

"That's not true" He argues, lifting me off my feet. I swing my feet and try to kick him, but he dodges it.

"I'm gonna call your mom" I warn, making him roll his eyes. I huff again. I thought that would work. Kristina comes out of their room, looking at us with confusion.

"Just let me go" I whisper, my tone still angry. I get one hand out, only for him to grab it again.

"You're not leaving while you're angry at me. Where would you go anyway?" He retaliates right away.