1.8

The next morning, I wake up to Grayson, as I usually do. He always gets up super early and then spends an hour or so trying to get me up.

"C'mon, Gracie, you're worse than Ethan" He complains, rolling me back and forth. I sit up and glare at him, making him stifle a laugh. I can already tell my hair is everywhere.

"Finally, good morning, princess" He teases, brushing my hair off my cheek. He rests his hand on my jaw, so I huff and lean into his hand.

"We've got a busy day today, lets get you ready" He tells me in a sweet tone. He picks me up and shuffles me so I'm comfortable. I wrap my legs around him, resting my head on his chest. He takes me to the bathroom and sets me on the counter, leaning over to turn the shower on. He feels the water until he's satisfied and kisses my forehead before leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I sigh and get into the shower, washing myself as quickly as I can. I get out and wrap a towel around me, opening the door and leaving the bathroom. Grayson is now sitting on the couch and stands up when he sees me. He shoves an outfit into my hand and pushes me back into the bathroom. I roll my eyes and look at the outfit, blushing when I realized that he picked out a red bra with matching panties. I pull the clothes on, smiling at his choice. He definitely has more style than I do. I leave the bathroom again, sitting next to Grayson on the couch, admiring his outfit. He has a similar outfit to mine, but his shirt is plain black. He hands me a cup of coffee, making me grin widely at him.

"You're the best" I thank him. I sip on it and moan in satisfactory.

"Good outfit choice, by the way. You're just fueling my Harry Styles addiction. Oh, and nice underwear choice" I mumble, sipping the coffee again.

"Right? You're outfit is just totes-adorbs" He rambles in a high pitched voice. I laugh loudly, throwing my head back and covering my mouth. He smiles at my reaction.

"We gotta leave by 11" He tells me, patting my thigh. I look at the clock, my eyes widening.

"Grayson, it's 10:20!" I tell him, standing up and rushing to my vanity.

"Babe, you don't even need makeup" He groans. I roll my eyes.

"Funny" I mumble, putting moisturizer on.

"I will come after you, bro" He warns, looking down at his phone.

"bro" I mock him, making a funny face. He snorts, looking up at me in the mirror. I continue to do my makeup, glancing at him every once and a while to see him already watching me. After I'm satisfied with my makeup, I blow dry my hair and straighten it.

"Okay, I'm done" I tell him, picking up my wallet to put it in my purse. He slaps my hand lightly and sets it back on my dresser.

"You won't need it, lets go" He scolds, grabbing my purse and pulling me with him. We go outside and I tilt my head in confusion when I see Grayson's beautiful bronco.

"I thought it was broken? How did you even get that here?" I question, walking to admire it.

"We finally got it fully fixed. Cameron and Ethan dropped it off for me" He grins, opening the passenger door for me. I jump in, looking around it in awe. He walks around and gets in, starting it up. He holds up a blindfold, making me pout.

"Do I have to?" I whine. He nods immedietly. I huff and let him put it on me, making sure I can't see at all.

I don't know how long we're driving for, but when we get to the destination, Grayson turns the car off and gets out. I hear him open my door and then grab my hands, leading me out of the car. He helps me walk for a little bit before he stops me. I hear someone laugh and I know that I recognize it, but I can't figure out who it is. Grayson stands behind me and rests one hand on my waist, using the other to take my blindfold off. It takes my eyes a second to adjust to the lighting, but when I open them, I gasp loudly.