•One•

•••

•••

" Awh! It sucks that they forced you to move rooms!" the red headed girl pouted.

" Totallyy. I'm sorry." you said sarcastically but not to noticeable.

" Well, I hope- Hey! Babe!" a tall man with brown hair walks into the room and plants kisses on your roommates neck as you pack your things.

" What's going on in here?" he asks.

" My roommate was moved to another dorm!" she pouts and crosses her arms.

" Yeah, suckss. But i'll still come and.. see you.. around?" You were so ready to leave your roommate.

She was very annoying not to mention she would have sex even with you in the room. You would just pray to god that she would stop.

" Well, it was great being your roommate Mina. You were so.. f-fun." you fake a smile as if you were pleased to be her roommate.

" Awh. Ima miss you girl!" She walked toward you with open arms about to give you a hug but you grabbed your basket placing it in front of you keeping a distance between both of you.

She still manages to place both her arms around your shoulders but that was about it.

" Well, I should get going. Bye Mina."

" Oh bye girl!! Lucas stop! Say bye!" he groans as he stopped kissing the red headed girls neck and looked at you.

" Bye." he says and goes back to his girlfriend.

You scrunched your nose and walked out the room relieved you were free from her. You have been stuck with her since your freshman year, you've been meaning to move dorms since the first month. She wasn't the type you would ever hang out with.

Walking past many dorm rooms you glanced at the numbers printed next to each door mumbling them looking for a specific number.

" Ah! 69!" You placed your basket down pulling out your new key. You unlocked the door quietly and opened it enough to glance inside and you seemed to be satisfied already.

You walked in slowly and poked your head around the corner and see nobody. You glanced at two separate doors which could be your room.

You walked towards the first door. Turning the knob slowly opening the door. You slowly walk in unknowingly the room was filled with objects and materials. You're eyes were focused on the book shelf walking slowly toward it.

You turn around and see a man and a woman on the same bed. The man was receiving oral sex. His head thrown back, eyes shut and low pantings.

You froze with eyes wide open. You couldn't move you were just stuck observing what is happening right in front of you.

The man groans and lifts his head a bit. He was leaning on both elbows supporting his balance. He slowly opens his eyes and his eyes immediately grew big.

" What the hell!!" he shouted loudly startling you and the other present female.

" I-I'm sorry!" you shouted out and immediately ran out the room slamming the door shut.

ohmygodohmygodohmygod, was all that was being said in your head.

You paced around for a moment and walked out the dorm and waited outside the hallway by the door.

" Not another Mina.. please not another Mina." you mumbled to yourself.

The door opens getting your attention. You see the girl smile all giggly to the man with dark navy blue hair. He had plumped lips, beautiful straight smile, deep dimples that pop out on both cheeks and deep soft brown eyes.

" Call me later?" the girl asks.

" Sure." he smiles before giving her a kiss on the lips and turning away.

" Wait.."

" Who are you?" his attention was now all on you. He crosses his arms over his chest making it pop out with no effort.

" That g-girl. Does she l-live here?"

" No. This is my room. Who are you?" his tone of voice was much more stern and serious.

" I'm y/n.. I was told this is my new room."

" Ugh.. the new roommate. I didn't expect you to be.. a girl."

" I didn't expect you to be a male." your tone came out a bit bitter getting nothing but a glare from the man in front of you.

You grabbed your basket and stood in front of the male waiting for him too move.

" What?" he asks.

" Could you move. I'm trying to get settled in." at this point you were annoyed.

" You could use some manners."

" Move." you said once again.

He sighs dropping his arms to his side and moving. You make your way inside as the tall man gives a glance at your ass smirking at the sight. He was satisfied.

Having a roommate with that body could be a lot of fun for him. He shuts the door and walks towards the couch sitting down.

" Hey! Before, you get settled in we should talk."

You scoff, " talk?"

You have actually never spoken to a male before in all of your years nor been so physically close to one that you now share rooms.

" Yeah. Come." he pats the seat next to him.

You eye him before placing your belongings down and walking towards the couch across from him.

You sat down and waited.

" Let's start with introducing ourselves." the man smiles making his deep dimples pop out on both cheeks.

" Fine. I'm Lee Y/n. Are we done here?"

" Nice to meet you y/n," the way your name slips from his mouth was so flirtatious and seductive but you for one didn't notice.
" I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon."