• Thirteen •

•••

•••

You laid back down onto the bed clenching onto your blankets tightly feeling your heart race so quickly even your breathing was deep.

" Look at me." he fixes himself onto your bed. You couldn't bring yourself to look at him not like this.

" Baby, what did I say about ignoring me?" he growled and you finally managed to break contact with the ceiling and look at him.

" Keep your eyes locked with me okay?" You nod and watched as he grabbed your hand softly pulling it away from the blanket you were clenching on with your dear life.

" Ready?" he never broke contact and you didn't either. You weren't sure if you were ready or not. Your mind was mentally screaming for you to stop, blaring warning signs but your body was burning up for something crazy as this. It wanted more it needed more. So, your body was way more in control then your mind.

You nodded still looking at him and he smirked. He pulls the blanket off you exposing you to him and your first instant reaction was to cover yourself. You were embarrassed too embarrassed to do something like this.

" Baby, don't cover up." his tone of voice was stern making you to hesitantly pull away. You couldn't keep contact with him so you looked off to the side with your eyes closed shut.

He sighed letting go of your hand and grabbed your chin softly meeting his deep gaze. " Baby, what did I say?"

You gulped, " T-To keep my eyes l-locked with yours.."

" Then why aren't you baby?"

" I'm e-embarrassed.. This is e-embarrassing." your face was basically as red as you can imagine.

" Your beautiful. There is no need to be embarrassed." Besides, you have what every female has. You weren't any different to him nor were you even the slightest bit special.

" O-Okay.." you stuttered out and he smiles fondly at you. He lets go of your chin and positions himself right in front of your entrance grabbing your hand.

He slowly made you touch your stomach softly watching the goosebumps rise. He moved lower towards your womanhood. At, this moment he could just take you in his mouth and make you yell out sinful things like his name but he wanted to have this type of fun first.

He bit his lip as he placed your finger on your clit and rubbed it softly. You gasped at the feeling tilting your head back breaking off contact. He stops the movement making you look at him as in " why did you stop."

" Contact." he spits out. You apologized and kept your eyes locked with his this time.

He caresses your womanhood with your hand and the urge to throw your head back was tempting. Every movement he made with your hand sent a fiery pleasure to spark even more then what it was to begin with.

He bites his lower lip loving the view in front of him. He was trying to hard to contain himself but the way your moans and heavy breaths were coming out wasn't helping his situation. Not to mention you still kept your eyes locked with him listening to his rule. He loved it too much to contain himself.

He wanted to step it up a bit so he slipped one of your fingers inside and you immediately gasped loudly at the feeling of your finger entering you. God how we wanted to be the one to finger fuck you.

You groaned out as he pumped your fingers in and out of yourself. You shut your eyes for a moment and he immediately thrusted your finger inside your harshly making you moan out loudly and opening your eyes to meet his.

His gaze was desparte filled with lust. He wanted to feel what's it like to be inside you. To feel your warm cum burst onto him. He wanted to hear you scream at the top of your lungs. He wanted to do every possible thing to make you suffer so much pleasure you've have yet to experience. But this? This was just basics of pleasure not enough to satisfy someone well, at least him.

" Do you got the hang of this now baby?" he questions you. You moaned a bit and nodded.
He smiles and let's go of your hand to do it on your own. " Touch yourself."

You nodded and pumped yourself as your other hand joined in. You massaged your clit as your finger pumped in and out of you.

" L-Like this?" you whimpered out.

" Fuck," he mumbled feeling his bulge grow,
" Just like that baby.."

You fasted the pace and your moans intensified and you felt a weird forming in your stomach clench. You groaned out and you curled your feet and arched your back.

He knew you were going to reach your climax your first orgasm and he did not like that one bit. He bit his bottom lip and pulled your hands away from yourself.

" W-What? Am I d-doing it wrong?" you asked with deep heavy breaths.

" Very," he spoke in a husky voice. He positioned his mouth at your entrance and your eyes widen, " May I?"

You wanted to feel what it was like but it was too much for you too handle in one day.

" Y-Yes."

He smirked and lowered his lips towards your entrance feeling his warm breath hit your entrance. You felt his lips kiss your pussy and this, this was a totally different feeling what you were just doing a few seconds ago. This was better.

He licked every part of it making you moan out exotic noises you've never thought in your life you would. He lifts your leg up and places it on his shoulder eating you out harshly.

You could feel his tongue pushing in and out of you and the feeling was exotic. You loved it.

Your body reacted quickly as you gripped onto his hair pushing him more into you. You didn't want this to stop at all.

" D-Don't stop. P-Please!" you screamed out. Hearing such words made Namjoon to go much more roughly sending your stomach to clench tightly. You moaned out his name without realization.

He grips your thigh tightly deepening his tongue much more deeper into you. You let out a sharp loud moan and you just cummed in his mouth. The sound of slurping filled your ears and you pant heavily. You let go of his hair and closed your eyes trying to control your breathing.

He pulls away with a smirk of satisfaction. He made you have your first orgasm and that was a point for him. He knew he was going to be your first before any of his other friends.

" How was that baby?" he hovers over you and you opened your eyes slowly.

" Amazing.."

He smiled and kissed your forehead grabbing the blanket and covering you.

" I'll be back later okay? Make sure to shower."

" M' okay." you finally said before you drifted off to sleep.

He shut the door behind him and chuckled to himself.

Ima go cry because Namjesus is dissakapointed.