• Six •

•••

•••

" Hey Y/n! We should leave already!" Namjoon shouts as he slumps himself on the couch.

You ummed to yourself as you paced a bit back and fourth in your room running your hand through your hair. You were finally doing something you've never in your life you thought you would do or happen.

Confidence! Your inner self conscious voice shouts in your mind.

Confidence!? Oh please! Have you seen this girl!? She's scared of a damn bug for crying out loud!, while your meaner self conscious voice battled with your innocent fairy.

You were completely loosing your mind at this point. You think!?, the meaner self conscious voice shouts out.

You ignored them and glanced at yourself in a mirror a few more times.

Since when did you ever care what you wear!?, your meaner self conscious voice shouts again.

" Since now." you said to yourself.

You wore black ripped jeans from the knees, a black belt, white tucked in T-shirt and some sneakers. You kept your hair in a low pony tail and adjusted your glasses a bit. You were casual yet comfortable. You smiled to yourself and walked confidently towards your door.

Your hand hovered over the knob as your breath hitched.

" I can't do this! " you said to yourself with a groan.

Oh my god what a pussy!

Hey! She's trying give her a break!

" Great, I'm actually fighting with myself in my head."

While, arguing with yourself to go or not there was a few light knocks on your door making you jump back as you let out a small yelp.

" Hey you ready?" Namjoon asks.

" Uhm.. s-sure. Yeah." you said the last word with a bit of confidence.

" Great! Let's go. They're already there." he says as his voice fades away a bit.

Confidence four eyes it's the least you can do since you can't even get laid!

YOU ARE REALLY TESTING MY PATIENCE! You can do this! Ignore the mean one.

" I'll just ignore you both.", you sighed and swung open your door dramatically but not intending to. Namjoon eyes instantly shot up from the sound. You instantly apologized feeling embarrassed.

" It's fine," he chuckles a bit, " Let's go we are a bit late." he says while pulling his keys out his pocket and opening the door.

You nod and followed behind him keeping a safe distance from him.

Girl, it's not like he's going to eat you! Gosh! For someone so smart your like a new born child for the first time!

" okay rude.."

You waited for him to lock up and followed right beside him following him to what you hope was his car.

" Hey don't be so nervous. My friends are very nice. You'll love them." he says with a smile and a soothing tone that helps calms your nerve recking nerves.

" I can do this!"