• Fifty - Eight •

BEFORE READING I WANNA HEAR YALL THEORIES OR WHATEVER THAT YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER.

I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS.

OKK, LETS GET IT.

•••

Once Seokjin kissed your forehead and turned away, confusingly watching him leave. The door shuts and you stayed laid in bed till you hear the door shut from downstairs.

Did he leave? Where is he going?

Sitting up keeping the blanket wrapped around you while getting out of bed slowly. You picked up your undergarments and got dressed. Slipping on one of Seokjins socks on, leaving the blanket on the floor tip toeing to his door.

Slightly opening the door you peak out, looking down the corridors and it's silent. You walk to Jungkook's room the door wide open no one inside but the t'v's on and three controllers scattered on his bed. The game paused.

You frown and turn around and hear the door swing open smashing against the wall, startling you at the loud impact.

" Taehyung! Calm down!" It sounded like Jungkook, you assumed. Worriedly you walk towards the stair case the door shuts.

" FUCK OFF JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung furiously shouts. " DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

" Guys, lets all rela-"

" You too, Jimin!" Halfway down the stair case you see Jimin from the living room and going further down the steps Jungkook became visible. Reaching the bottom and peering around the wall, Jimin was the first to notice you. Followed by Jungkook.

" Is-Is everything okay?" You nervously pipe out, glancing over at Taehyung. " Are you okay?"

" You know what y/n? No! Everything is NOT OKAY! Want to know why? BECAUSE EVERY LITTLE FUCKING PROBLEM WE HAVE WITH NAMJOON IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" Taehyungs sudden outburst catches everyone by shock. Especially, towards you. The shouting at you certainly hit a bad nerve. You wanted to cry. He glances down at your arms, your skin marked red where the ropes were.
" And while I was fighting with MY BEST FRIEND YOU WERE FUCKING SEOKJIN? YOU JUST FUCK ANYONE WITH ANY MOMENT YOU HAVE!"

" I'M LOOSING MY BEST FRIEND OVER SOME BITCH THAT LIKES TO GET FUCKED LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING FEMALE!"

" TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook shouts, stepping in front of you, blocking you from seeing him or him seeing you. You were lost for words, unable to breath the feeling in your chest tight, the knot in your throat making it harder to even swallow. " WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

With blurry eyes you glance besides you, Jimin looking at you with sympathy and guilt. He felt guilty for the harsh words that came out Taehyungs mouth. He was at lost for words, unable to react fast towards the situation like Jungkook. Taehyung never had such vicious outbursts like this.

" SHES THE PROBLEM KOOK! SHES THE REASON WE FIGHT WITH NAMJOON! NOW WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT? BECAUSE OF HER?" Tears streaming down your cheeks, unable to stand another second in that suffocating room. You dash towards the front door.

" Y/n!" Jimin shouts, catching the other boys attention catching a glimpse of you running out the front door. Jimin's first to chase after you.

" Oh, wow. Yeah, just cry and run like every fucking women does!" Taehyung shouts and Jungkook unable fo handle the disrespect he walks away from Taehyung. He doesn't want to do anything he'll later regret instead he goes after you as well. " Idiots!"

Running and crying, such a cliche things in movies, books, series, and fanfics. And there's always that moment where either a tragedy happens while running and crying or your brought back in the arms of those who made your cry, catching up to you before you can even manage to get down the side walk.

Well, you were certainly fast on your feet. Turning at the end of the block you hid across the street behind a black suburban watching Jimin look around and continues running down the direction he assumed you would of kept going. Leaning against the tire you cry to yourself. Whelp in pain, quietly wailing to yourself. The vicious rude words eating at you alive in your mind.

You didn't mean to do anything wrong. You didn't mean to cause any fights. You didn't mean for any of this to happen. Not meet the boys. Not to sleep with them. Not to be friends with them. Not to do anything. You didn't mean to do anything, to cause harm into those you suddenly care for.

" I'm sorry," You quietly mumble to yourself, the tears streaming none stop. " I'm so sorry..."

" Did you find her?" Jungkook asks out of breath, meeting Jimin back at the house. He shakes his head out of breath.

" No," He sighs, groaning in frustration. " FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" He shouts at the top of his lungs. Now another problem to fucking deal with. " We have to find her. She could get hurt, kidnapped, killed!"

" Lets not jump to assumptions now. Maybe she's going back to the dorms? Lets go there." Jimin nods, nibbling on the bottom of his lip. " Let me go grab my phone and keys. Wait here!" Jimin nods, again and Jungkook rushes inside the house.

He ignores Taehyungs presence, rushing to his room grabbing his things and rushes downstairs in such a hurry it questions Taehyung.

" Where are you going?" Taehyung curiously questions, getting no answer but a glare and pursed lips. Jungkook turns his cheek and and walks out the door slamming it shut and starts his car.

Taehyung watches Jimin and Jungkook get into his car and Jimin only glares at him while getting in. Without wasting another second Jungkook reverses out the drive way and quickly drove off leaving Taehyungs alone, confused.

One thing he wasn't prepared for was seeing Seokjin and Namjoon appear. Jin was the first to look over his shoulder confusingly and Namjoon curiously looks back. Seokjin notices Taehyung outside the porch and asks him instead.

" Where are they headed off to in such a rush?" Seokjin questions, raising a brow. Taehyung shrugs without care, feeling his blood boil at the sight of Namjoon. He needs to cool off for a second. Turning around to head inside, he's stopped. " We're talking about this situation. Living room."

Gripping onto the door handle, Taehyungs forcefully nods. " Okay," And heads inside shutting the door behind him. The other two follow, heading inside. Before he starts anything he goes upstairs just to check up on you. To see if you'd fallen asleep.

Quietly opening his door peeking inside, you were gone. Bed empty, blanket on the floor. "Y/n?" He calls, no answer. He checks the other rooms, empty.
He goes downstairs heading into the backyard, empty.
" Where's y/n?" Jin asks Taehyung, stepping into the living room. He rolls his eyes hearing your name.

Namjoon and Seokjin give him a questioning look.

" I don't know. Now, can we get this over with. I have somewhere to be." Taehyung crosses his arms across his chest, sitting back in the couch, waiting.

Just as Jin was to respond to this sudden attitude he receives a phone call from Jimin.

He answers the call, placing the phone by his ear.

" Yes?"

" Is y/n at home..?" Seokjin narrows his brows, worriedly glaring at Taehyung.

" What do you mean if she's 'home.' Is she not with YOU?" Jimin's line goes silent. " JIMIN! ANSWER ME!"

" She ran off! She left and we can't find her!" Jimin confessed.

" What?"

•••

LOOLLL.

GOODNIGHT <3 sleep well :))