• Twenty - Five •

The ride home was quiet and you both enter into your shared apartment

The ride home was quiet and you both enter into your shared apartment. You go to rush into your room but Namjoon spoke up before you could even get the chance to flee.

" Hey," You turn around and slightly hummed. He drops his keys onto the counter and walks towards you dangerously slow. " You know... I really didn't like you talking to that guy."

You awkwardly chuckle, slowly trying to walk away from this conversation. " What guy?" You then took a step back the moment his scent filled your nose. It's such a strong scent that makes you just want to linger around him more.

" Come here," he snaps his fingers and points down at the spot in front of him.

You scoff and shook your head no. He clenched his jaw taking in a deep breath before telling you to come, again. You got stubborn and didn't listen to him.

" Whatever you have to say you can say it," You shrugged a bit and Namjoon can't tolerate the sarcastic attitude. " I'm right here."

His patience snaps and charges at you, the look on his face he looked aggravated and not in the mood to play these little games. He doesn't like dealing with stubborn brats.

He slams your back against a wall, gripping your jaw tightly and whispers into your ear. " I fucking hate dealing with brats like you."

Your heart was pumping quickly, adrenaline of fear. His sudden mood change was something you weren't expecting, it's like he switched his duality in a second.

" I asked you for a simple command," He pulls away staring down at you like a prey, " you should have just walked your ass instead, you have me dealing with this attitude!"

He lets go of your jaw his finger pressing the middle of your throat eyeing at you, glaring, waiting for you say something. " Nothing to say?" He raises a brow tilting his head to the side.

The moment you opened your mouth to form out some words you drew out shaky breaths. It was as if you had been holding your breath in for a while.

Namjoon grins at the sound you made and smiles licking his lips showing his dimples. He palms at your throat squeezing a bit leaning in very close.
" Are you nervous baby?" He bites his lower lip, his other free hand rubbing the inner of your thighs and slowly trails up as he caresses your blank canvas, your neck. " Do I make you nervous?"

Yes, yes indeed did he make you feel nervous but it wasn't a nervous feeling to be afraid, it was a good nervous. You shuttered out a few breaths glancing down at his hand feeling it get closer to your heat.

You glance up at him meeting his eyes, he studied your eyes and sees your eyes glistening with excitement, curiosity, yet nervous. To top it with that you were looking at him with such soft round eyes, eyes that looked so innocent.

" You—You do," you breathed out the moment he palms your heat his finger pushing up on your clothed core. His other hand drops to your waist gripping onto it, leaning into the crook of your neck kissing it so softly, nipping at the skin carefully.

He mumbles a few words and you couldn't quiet make out what he said. You had your head tilted back, eyes shut, standing on your tippy toes a bit and just lost yourself to his touch. His kisses, his hand gripping your waist tightly while his other hand massaged your core.

" Baby, I still haven't ate." The tip of his tongue brushed against his teeth and bites his bottom lip, grinding himself on causing a small whimper moan to escape your lips.

You fluttered your eyes a bit nodding, " Wh-what do you want to e-eat?" You whimpered, his hands cupping your ass wanting to lift you up just to thrust his clothed bulge against your sweet spot.

" You. I want to eat you." His voice was in a low grumble, nipping at your shoulder.

" M-Me?" You were confused, or just a little slow on today's slang language. He chuckles, running his wet tongue up your neck, making you shiver. He lifts you up causing a small yelp to escape your lips.

" Yes baby, you."

Both his hands cupped your ass, dropping you slowly onto the couch and hovers above you eyeing down at your body like a masterpiece. He licks his lips, his hands caressing your thighs as it slowly trails up your body caressing your stomach, running a finger through your cleavage line and stoping as it reaches your cheek.

Namjoon widens your legs griping onto your thighs tightly. If he was being honest with himself it was hard to control his lustful emotions, wanting to rip your innocence away in a quickness.

He thrusts into your sensitive clothed core making you whimper at the feeling. It felt so, so, good. He does a few more times watching you squirm, bucking your hips towards him, he was watching you fall apart.

He wanted to see you beg.

" Namjoon," you breathed out, " D-Don't stop." He thrusts himself at you with more pressure, yet so slow.

" Don't stop what baby?" He does it again watching the slight whimpers turn into whines. He kisses at your neck mumbling into it. " Be specific."

You gulped nervously, shaky breaths leaving your lips. You flutter your eyes up at Namjoon looking into his warm pool of brown eyes, getting lost into them. " Don't stop touching me," you pause, slowly raising your hand to touch at his chest.

You were about to say something else but there was knocking at the door startling you but Namjoon, however didn't let that bother him. He was still staring down at you ignoring the knocking on the door.

" A-Are you going to answer it?" You remove your hand from his chest, the feeling you had slowly fading away.

" No, they'll leave." He goes down to kiss at your neck but stops when the knocking doesn't stop. Instead he groans aggravated, getting up from the couch and walks over to the door.

The moment he got up you followed only walking towards your room. The door opens and stops in utter surprise to see his best friend.

" Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

" Hey hyung," Jungkook smiles.