• Fourty - Five •

Pt. 1

" Hey, I'm on my way." Namjoon was currently talking on the phone. He hasn't uttered a word but only spared glances your way, eyes filled with irritation. It was like glaring holes into your skull. " It's fine. She's fine." He smiles tenderly at you, eyes going back onto the road. The call ends, the car filled with pure deadly tense silence.

" How was the last couple of days with my friends?" There was definitely something hidden underneath that mischievous tone. " What did you guys do?"

Half ass the answers or come clean? There's no point in lying. He saw the video. Saw just how Yoongi had his mouth on your heat riling him up gripping onto the steering wheel for his dear life, really trying to keep himself from exploding at you. Not to mention how Taehyung trailed his kisses down your throat to every inch of your breast. Thinking about it was actually boiling his blood even more.

" It was nice...and fun.." He hums, waiting for you to continue. " W-We talked...Ate food together...And cuddled." There was absolutely more to it then that.

" That's it?" He quirks a brow. Nop, there was more but could you be blunt and come right out and say it? Probably not.

" Um... I guess so.."

" You guess so?" He scoffs trying to hide it with a forced chuckle. " How about what was on the t'v? Can you explain what that was?" Oh the video.

" It just happened once..." You mumbled, playing with the ends of your hair.

Namjoon parks the car, taking the keys out of the ignition and turns in his seat, directly looking at you. " Just happened once? Was it supposed to happen more then once?"

That didn't sound to bad but let's not say that out loud. " No.." He rolls his eyes, getting out the car demanding you to hurry up and follow behind him.

Waking down the familiar corridor you reach your dorm room, being here only a couple of hours ago. Stepping inside felt like it was literal death. The walking in feeling awkward unsure what to do felt to familiar, like déjà vu.

" Before you head into your room can you sit down. I need to talk to you." Namjoon pulls of his jacket, tossing it onto the couch, gesturing you to sit down on the single couch that's right across the two seated couch, which he sat on. " It'll be quick." He reassures with a lovely friendly smile.

Walking past the coffee table and onto the single couch, you patiently waited while he finishes typing on his phone placing it down onto the counter, finally coming around and sits on the longer couch right across from you.

" I want you to tell me what you've done in the past two days and why you didn't bother to come back." He prompts his elbows on his knees, leaning forward, hands clamped together. " And I want the truth."

You couldn't and you can't seem to say anything at all. His outburst with the video of you clearly in it did not end well, at all. Come to think of it the next day after he took your virginity he gave out small simple rules to which you solemnly agreed to follow. To which you agreed that you would technically be his no matter the circumstances.

But then something came to mind.

What was he doing the past two days you've been gone?

" What did you do the past two days?" You grimly asked. Namjoon sarcastically laughs, smiling wide.

" You want the honest truth my dear?" Namjoon's very blunt and honest. But the playful demeanor in his tone was more like a warning. The truth wouldn't be pretty.

" Yes." He nods, leaning back, spreading his legs out, crossing his arms across his chest.

" The day you left I had to go pick up an old friend of mines at the train station, came back you were gone. Later on that night I went out with a couple of friends, met a couple of girls, fucked two of them in the restroom." What? " Brought one of them here and fucked them too, once again you weren't here. The next day you still weren't here, went to my normal classes, during my break I actually fucked someone else too, then went to go eat. Fast forward, I stayed at the dorms for a bit then the sun started to go down and I thought about you. You still weren't back so I went out to look for you, found you, and here we are."

Ouch.

Absolutely speechless. It hurt for some odd reason but felt content to know he was telling the truth but fuck, the truth hurts and it's hurting right at your chest.

Swallowing thickly, trying to get rid of the harsh thick knot at your throat that's making it hard to try to even utter out a word without choking on the sobs that want to come out.

But maybe you could hurt him back with what you've been doing the past two days. It certainly will get under his skin but it certainly won't hurt him emotionally because he doesn't feel for you in such way. It'll just piss him off.

" Oh.."

" Now you." Yep now me.

" I left to help Kookie with his homework.. We practiced some poses, had a challenged together which had a deal to it... I lost. He taught me how to give head." Namjoon truly wasn't expecting that. It certainly caught him off guard. " It hurt but he was careful with me.." Your lips curve into an small smile just thinking about it. " Jinnie took care of me, cradling me in his arms till I fell asleep. Today me, Yoonie, and Taehyung had a threesome together. Took me a bath, gave me tea, and I cuddled with Taehyungie all day, then with Jimin and Jungkook." You sighed, the feeling of being held in their arms absolutely amazing. " I had a lot of fun."

Namjoon can only chuckle, that forced chuckle that wants to probably beat his friends ass then discipline you. " I'm glad you had fun. I hope you have extra fun in about a minute." He stood up walking towards his room, coming back with what seems like long silk rope. " Come here." Slowly standing up to your feet you walk over, sitting in the chair he forcefully made you sit. " Someone's coming over and I want you to be absolutely quiet." Namjoon instructs, tying your arms down onto the arms of the chair your legs freely moveable.

He drags the chair your sitting on right at the center of the living room, caressing your cheek with the pad of his thumb smiling. " It'll be okay. I promise." He kisses your lips tenderly, the sound of a door opening and closing right behind him.

You could feel him pull away, slowly fluttering your eyes open noticing another person in the living room who seemed very familiar, very, very familiar but where?

Who is she?

" Oh," Namjoon sarcastically gasps. " She's here baby." He walks towards the shy female who couldn't seem to look directly at you, only glance here and there.

But what he did caught you in complete utter shock. Eyes wide and lips parted.

He wraps an arm around her, pulls her in and kisses her her back faced towards you, Namjoon managing to stare directly at you, narrowed hooded glare while making out with the girl.

Then it suddenly clicked. You instantly knew who she was, your old roommate.

Mina.

__________________________________

Y'all remember Mina? Red hair? Kissing Lucas [yes from NCT 👀]? Sexually active roommate? Yes, this is her.

AND YALL STAY CLOWNING ME CAUSE I MADE THE ROOM NUMBER 69. OEJCIRD I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SO I WENT WITH 69 LMAO.

btw, i re-read what i posted in this book and I legit want to screech at the top of my lungs LIKE— I CrInGeD.

and..and 🥺👉👈 can y'all recommend me some songs...? i would love new ones in my playlist. :D THANKS.