• Ten •

•••

•••

After the small incident with Namjoon clearly seeing you naked, you didn't even want to step foot out the bathroom but you had to.. some day.

You clenched your shirt tightly and just swung the door open with courage to see the t'v turned off and just darkness and the soft moonlight peeking through the window. It was pure silence.

You felt relief turning off the bathroom light and walking towards your room. Reaching the door to your room you could hear panting, along with groans and grunts. You were oddly confused by such noises.

Could he be working out? He does have a built arms and his che- Yah! What the heck!, you shook the thought out of your head hovering your hand on the door knob wanting to go in but curiosity was getting the best of you.

You wanted to know what was he doing. What could possibly be going on in his room to make such grunts and groans. You walked over to his door and softly knocked on it. It wasn't loud enough to hear due to his loud groans mixed with moans of pleasure but you weren't aware of that.

You knocked again with what you were hoping enough force which wasn't enough. You waited for a moment when annoyance rises through you and you just barged into his room.

" Hey! I've been kno- WOAH!" you shouted and covered your eyes turning towards the wall.

" Really!" he was beyond aggravated. He was so close to his climax that you had to come and ruin it. He pulls his boxers on along with some shorts.

" Okay. You can look now." You slowly drop your hand and turned towards an annoyed Namjoon.

" What?" he questions.

" I-I heard noises and I-I got curious.. I didn't expect you to.. do," you pointed your finger towards him shifting it up and down, " this."

" What? Don't you know what pleasure sounds like?" You widen your eyes in shock by such a bizarre question.

" W-What?" you stutter out.

" You've never masturbated on your own?" he questions you as he stood up from his bed.

" Excuse me?" you question.

" Oh come on. You're telling me you've never touched yourself?"

You chuckled a bit and adjusted your glasses,
" That is disgusting." your lips twitched disgustingly.

He chuckles a bit before reacting to your serious face, " Your joking."

" Why on earth would I touch myself! Who does that?!"

" Everybody has. They do it to feel pleasure. To feel pleased with themselves when they have absolutely nobody or just when they feel," his eyes wander over his room and locks onto your eyes with a smirk, " needy."

" Well, I however never felt the need to do such thing or never will do!"

He chuckles a bit taking a step towards you, " Sometime you will. Trust me. "

He steps away from you and lays back onto his bed leaving you there standing with nothing but disgust and curiosity.

" I guess that explains why your so boring and so jumpy." he places his arms behind his head.

You immediately took that offensive, " I am not boring nor am I jumpy!"

" Yeah you are. You just need to let all your stress hormones out with an orgasm sweetie."

The word orgasm echoed into your head making your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. How could he just blurt words out effortlessly? Isn't that embarrassing?

" Are you.. blushing?" he furrows his brows and studies your flustered face. He immediately starts to laugh, " Oh my god. Come on babe we are grown adults and your embarrassed of how i'm speaking?"

" N-No.."

" Yeah sure. Once you've had an orgasm come talk to me like an adult." he spits out and shuts his eyes with a small smile.

" I am an adult!" you argued back. He yawned and faced the wall with his back facing towards you.

You groaned in annoyance and walked out his room slamming his door shut and marching right into your room annoyed.

" I am an adult! I'm not embarrassed by.. by such words!" you spoke to yourself in a normal tone enough for just you to hear.

You stomped onto the floor with your foot and just decided to head off into bed.

" Touch myself to stop being so boring. Psh! He doesn't know me and I am not boring!" you argued while hitting the pillow for comfort.

" Psh.. boring and jumpy my butt. He's boring!" you shut your eyes and drifted off to sleep knowing you were just called out for being boring.

You just slept with pure embarrassment, anger, and annoyance. Such a good way to fall asleep.