• Seven •

•••

•••

You've both reached to the restaurant and you felt your stomach clenching with every turn feeling tighter. You stared at it in fear.

" Ready?" he asks you brining you out of your zone.

" Uh.. y-yeah." you unbuckle the belt and opened the car door and shutting it behind you. Namjoon locks his car and walks around the car and stands besides you telling you to come.

You follow behind him taking small steps. You honestly felt as if you were going to vomit right here right now with all there nerve recking nerves. Namjoon glances behind him and sees you way behind him. He frowns and comes back for you.

" You okay?" he asks you with a worried look. You nod. He stares deep into your eyes and you break off the gaze staring at the concrete floor feeling nothing but warmth on your face.

" It's okay come on." he chuckles a bit and grabs your hand intertwining it with his pulling you lightly behind him.

Your mind had went completely blank. You weren't sure if you should yank your hand away and bolt right out of there or just be confident but you lack of confidence.

You've reached inside the restaurant and felt the instant smell of cooked food and it brought you back to earth and all of your worries have vanished. Your mouth watered by the smell. You even forgot about the physical contact with your roommate. Boy, were you excited to eat.

" Hey guys!" Namjoon shouts out to the boys who some were having an arm wrestling contest with a man with red hair and the other had brown hair. While, the rest of the remaining boys were ooing to it or laughing loudly hyping them up.

You stared at them weirdly with your brows furrowed a bit confused at the scene you were watching right in front of you.

" Yep, these guys are my friends actually, brothers." he smiles widely at you and you averted your gaze towards him. You slightly smile and turned back to the boys who had stopped their ruckus and stared at both of you deeply startling you a bit.

" Well, here she is!" Namjoon says with excitement in his tone and drags you towards an empty chair and shoving a boy with blonde  hair out of the chair besides you.

" Hey! I was sitting there!" he shouts and Namjoon instantly threw a dark glare at the blonde headed boy making him drop his head low and sit besides a boy with turquoise hair.

" So, care to introduce us Joon?" the man with brown hair says with interest.

" Sure." he smirks a bit and let's go of your hand letting it go limply as it hit the side of your leg.

" Y/n this is Jin," he points towards the man with brown hair, " Jin- Y/n."

Jin smiles warmly at you and holds out his hand to shake yours. You hesitantly lift your hand and shook his. You felt your hand being pulled and watched as he kissed the back of your hand, " Nice to meet you."

You perhaps just choked on your small drops of saliva, " N-Nice to meet you too." you stutter out and softly yank your hand back trying to be respectful. 

" You've already met Taehyung so no nee-" Taehyung had cut him off as he grinned at you " Nice to see you again y/n." he says flirtatiously.

" You too." you spoke softly.

" This is Jimin." he points towards the man with bright orange hair. He licks his lips and bites his bottom lip giving you a wink.  You had instantly felt uncomfortable.

" Hey." he says with a small wave. You smiled with a nod. He averted his gaze towards a fuming jealous Namjoon. Her just smirked in satisfaction.

" The one that looks like a ghost is Yoongi." the man with bright blue turquoise hair waves at you with a small smile.

He seemed calming so you decided to smile back showing a little bit of teeth and waving a bit.

" Hoseok this is y/n." the man had blonde hair and a wide smile that instantly made you smile back in return.

" Hey!" he beams out of joy. You respond back but with less enthusiasm.

" Last but not lest is Jungkook the youngest amongst us all." he had bright red hair and not to mention he seemed so pure and innocent.

" Hey." he gives you a welcoming warm smile that you instantly fell for.

" Are we going to ignore that fact that his smile is just like a bunny or am I tripping?" you said to yourself waiting for your self  conscious voices to respond but you realized you've said it out loud.

" I- Uh.. E-Excuse me." you excused yourself from the table and headed straight to the back into the restroom. " I want to end my whole existence now. But how are all those men very handsome!? Is that even possible!? They can even pull the bright hair colors!"

" What the hell! How the hell is she going to compliment Jungkook but not me! Have you seen my fucking face!?" Jin argues towards Namjoon.

" I'm way more good looking then you. Besides, who cares. I got us what will make her want every single one of us." he smirks and leans back into his seat.

" What do you mean?" Hoseok asked confused.

Jungkook sighs and slightly pulls out a small package of pills.

" Viagra?"

" Mhm. She won't be able to resist any of us." he says with a stern of cockiness. " She will basically beg us to fuck her and we just simply obey to her."

" How are we even going to give that to her?" Jimin asks.

" When we go home."