• Fourteen •

•••

•••

He had made it back to his dorm and walks into the living room calling out for you. You don't respond and he figures you would still be sleeping.

" Hey? Y/n?" he knocks softly on your door before entering to see you cuddling so snuggly in your blankets covering your face only leaving your eyes viewable.

He smiles softly and kneels besides your bed side, caressing your cheek speaking so softly, " Hey baby." You moan softly shifting in your bed, ignoring him. " Y/n, wake up."

" 'mm no.. s-sleepy.." you softly groan out pulling the blanket over your head. He sighs softly and stands up going on the other side of the bed and getting in next to you.

You moan softly before throwing your arm across his waist and pulled yourself closer to him nuzzling your face into his chest. Your sudden action made him flinch a bit not ever having to cuddle up next to a woman even after they had sex. He wasn't that type.

" M'mm still sleepy.. little bit more time.." you spoke very quietly feeling yourself falling back asleep. He runs a hand through your hair pushing it back getting a good look at your sleepy puffy face.

" The party. We are going to be late babe." he caresses the side of your temple and down your cheek to your jaw. You whined a bit before sighing and sitting up on the bed. You rubbed your eyes a bit and grumbled getting waken up.

" Is baby mad?" he chuckles softly as he gets out of your bed and kneels right in front of you. You nod pouting a bit.

She's acting.. like a baby or am I tripping?

" Go shower. We have to leave in a few." he pats the bed and gets up grabbing a bag and holding in the air showing it to you. " Here is some clothes. Hope you like them." he says the last few words with joy and gives you a lip smile. He places the bag down and is about to head out of your room.

" Mm! D-Don't leave.." you whimpered out as one of your arms reached out to him doing grabby hands.

Shit.

" Baby. The party is starting soon. You need to get ready." you sighed and nodded sadly. He smiles and leaves out of your room leaving you to do whatever it is you need to do to get a shower ready.

After, about an hour you were done getting ready. The clothes Namjoon had got you was something you've never worn or thought of wearing before.

It was a short skirt that had a strap that had gone around your thigh. A short long sleeve crop top that has exposed your collar bone and shoulders. It would partly show your belly when the shirt slowly goes up on its own but it was fine. You actually liked it and shrugged at it. Almost, careless.

You stepped out your room and into the living room where Namjoon was already waiting for you. He looks up from his phone hearing the sound of your door open.

" Woah.. baby you look.. hot." he licks his lips and looks you up and down as he gets up from the couch.

You blushed at the compliment, " Thank you.."

He slithers an arm around your waist and pulls you towards him as he leans down into your neck, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine and your eyes fluttered closed.

" Too hot.. baby." he groans as his hand tightens on your waist as he softly kisses your neck. You loved the feeling. Your body went crazy for his touch. You wanted to go limp, your legs were going to give out.

" It's okay," he softly pecks your neck before pulling away and gives you a smirk, " Your my plus one to the party anyways. Technically, your mine."

You smiled with a nod, " M'm yours!"