• Nine •

•••

•••

After half a night of getting to get to know each and every single one of the guys. Watching them play video games and you trying it for once it your life you felt a bit comfortable but the moment one of them smirked or winked at you, you immediately felt uncomfortable.

You and Namjoon both left and headed back into the dorms before they could lock you both out.

" Did you have fun today?" he asks while unlocking the door.

" Yeah, I kinda did." you smile warmly at him.

" I'm glad you did." he returns the smile and steps inside with you following behind him.

" Also, thanks for inviting me out with your friends. It means a lot to me."

" Sure," he smiles, " No problem."

You warmly smiled at him and headed into your room feeling extremely relief to see your bed. You laid onto it and groaned from the soft feeling. " I've missed you."

Your eyes felt heavy a bit but your mind screamed to go and shower. You groaned to yourself got your stuff and headed to the bathroom and showered.

You finished your shower opening the curtain and had completely forgotten to grab your towel. " How could you forget something like that!!" you groaned to yourself ready to bang your head onto the marble wall.

It's either wait and air dry, make a run for it and risk being seen naked or just ask Namjoon to kindly bring you one.

" None!", you said to yourself. You got out the shower and headed towards the door opening it a bit and peaked outside and see the bright light of the T'v on. " You've got to be kidding me!"

You took in a deep breath and opened it enough for him to only see your face.

" U-Uh hey Namjoon?"

His eyes leave the t'v and land on you.
" Yeah?"

" Can you hand me my towel? It's on my bed." you were beyond embarrassed by the situation.

He slight chuckles and nods. He gets up and heads into your room. You shut the door and waited patiently. He knocks a few times and you open the door carefully.

He hands you the towel and you reach to grab it but he drops it.

" Oh sorry." he says.

" It's fine." you bend down to reach for it only for your feet to make you slip and fall onto the tile floor. " OW!" you shouted.

Namjoon immediately walks into the restroom to help you up and you immediately shout at the top of your lungs covering yourself with your arms.

" Sorry!" he shouts and steps back outside grabbing the towel and tossing it inside shutting the door.

At this point you just wanted to throw yourself out the window. He seen you naked.

Namjoon P.O.V

I pulled my phone out and immediately texted in the group chat with the guys to let them know what just happened. I mean I dropped the towel on purpose but I didn't expect her to fall. Still got to see an image of her naked body.

Namjoon: You guys will never guess what just happened.
Jin: what?
Jimin: Wum?

Hoseok: Did you finally find someone to suck your toes besides me? 🙄
Yoongi: Wtf.
Taehyung: What the tea bitch.

Jungkook: I was working out so this better be good.

Namjoon: Oh trust me it is. So, y/n was showering and she forgot her towel and asked me to get it for her.

Jimin: Your Kidding!
Taehyung: This bitch really gonna hit before ME!?

Yoongi: Before ANY of us.
Jungkook: She's whipped for me 😂
Jin: I touched her ass while we were in the kitchen. Smd bitch.

Jimin: What!?
Taehyung: You lying HOE!
Hoseok: Pls tell me this bitch lying.

Namjoon: He is. He wants to always act like a pure innocent gentleman when he meets new women. Come on guys.

Yoongi: ^^ Thank you.

Namjoon: Anyways, long story short I saw her naked 😎.

All the guys immediately doubted me and called me a liar which is totally fine.

Namjoon: I got business to take care of if you know what I mean. 👀
Jin: You wouldnt!
Jungkook: He really wouldn't😂

Jimin: Fuck you.
Taehyung: ^
Hoseok: ^^

Yoongi: This isn't the hunger games.

Namjoon: It is now. She's pure and innocent. Gotta go now.

I locked my phone and shut my eyes as the images of her body appeared.

Her soft skin, her warm skin tone, she has curves where every girl would die for. She is what you call a pure masterpiece.

I opened my eyes and looked down through my sweat pants and see my bulge all hard. I groaned and headed into my room to get this over with.

Maybe I'll think of her more to feel much more better.