• Thirty - Six •

The boys watch across from them as you giggled with Namjoon, such noticeable purple red markings on your honey tan neck. It was like bruises.

A couple of them sulked about it because they know the boundaries Namjoon has set with his fuck dolls.

They're off limits until he says so.

But only a few dared to fuck with Namjoon and one that's ready to fuck it all up is certainly Jungkook.

The boiling rage that's filling inside him, spreading quickly across his chest was eating at him. He was furious because he clearly made himself well, look dumb.

Remembering his words correctly he told Namjoon he'd be the one to get at you first and now look at the result, he lost and for one Jungkook doesn't like to loose. Not even to his older brothers.

" You okay there?" Jimin jokingly asks, " Looks like you fell on your neck there." Taehyung quietly chuckles, playfully shoving Jimins shoulder.

" Oh," You said, touching your neck with your fingertips and looked down at Namjoon. He looks at the boys across from him, a smile creeping up on his lips.

" She's fine, right?" Namjoon asks, looking up at you.

" Yeah, I'm fine." You smiled.

If you were being honest, you were indeed fine, more then fine. You were quite happy for that matter. Two days ago you had sex for the first time, incredible feeling you thought.

Next day, boy was your lower stomach in pain but Namjoon was there taking care of you and perhaps you both may have slept with each other again and the next following day, straight.

" So what happened?" Jimin says, quirking an eyebrow.

" Nothing that concerns you." Namjoon said. He gets up from his seat pulling you up with him. " See you guys later." You wave bye and followed behind Namjoon as he tugged you away.

" Okay we can all agree we saw this coming." Taehyung says, looking at everyone at the table.

" Yeah." Jimin's the only one who responded but Hoseok slightly nods agreeing. The rest don't say anything, nobody able to read them.

" Hyung, you saw it coming too right?" Jimin pouts, asking Yoongi tugging on his sleeve a little.

" Yeah I did but you just have to play the waiting game Mini." Yoongi says, a playful demeanor in his tone. Jimin raises a brow questionly not understanding.

Yoongi notices but only gives him a cute lip smile. " You'll see, you just have to wait." He eyes at Jin with a smirk the two sharing a secret that's shared between them only.

" I had her! But fucking Namjoon—" Jungkook curses out, but Jin was the first to quickly cut him off from saying anything further.

" Watch your tone. Show some decently of respect." Jin firmly tells the younger next to him, glaring right him.

Jungkook can't handle his emotions ready to just explode at anything. He just quickly and furiously stands up and excuses himself and left. He needed to go for a walk or just run even if he had to do it in jeans.