• Sixty - Four •

SEVEN MONTHS BEFORE

Y / N

" HEY, WAP!" Oh, dear god no. If you love me you'll make me invisible right now! Like now! " WAP! BITCH, I SEE YOU!" I wanted to RUN but I can't give myself out to the hunters staring at this crazy bitch who's yelling WAP and BITCH.

I continue to walk normal glancing over at the other students walking along this campus. The judgmental stares following her as she walks further up almost near me.

This is bad! Real bad!

I reach underneath the golden hallway leading to many different hallways towards classrooms. It's always filled and it's rush hour because many students were allowed to choose their free period and many chose this one.

Have free period near the end of the day. One free hour and knowing it's only two hours of lecture or classes. Then free, home. I, myself, happen to choose  this hour. And this of course, was an opportunity to run. I'll blend right in.

Once I reach the middle of the hallway I bolt for it. Crouching and getting lost in the crowd that's leading down the basement. This is train engineering. And it gets pretty crowded and a bit humid. I continue down and walk across the train and to the other exit across.

I go up the stairs and push through a door and I'm on the other side of campus. Not so many people. It's peaceful and quiet. They even have a huge fountain in the center of campus and a pond that has beautiful fishes in.

I sit on the grass by the pond underneath the trees shade, feeling the fresh breeze pass by. I pull out my camera and focused on anything it caught onto.

Brazil is beautiful and I would have never imagined myself to be here. It was a crazy choice I made... but it was the best choice I decided to make. Slowly but surely I found myself here. My likes, dislikes, learned the pain of heartbreaks, fake friends, and every other bullshit everyone goes through.

I've noticed myself grow maturely through the months. And accidentally making mistakes, I learned how to better myself. I'm really proud of myself.

I've made tons of friends and they're amazing but the language barrier was hard. They helped me learn their language better. Portuguese is a bit hard... But I'll get there eventually.

I decided to major in.... drum roll please....

Photography!

I've actually tried something with Marine Life and I loved it more than anything but I felt as if it wasn't for me. So, I said fuck it and tried Photography. I fell in love.

Not to mention I'm like the best... Even my professor is impressed. She loves my shots.

But I really want to take shots of my Chittaphon friend back at home. I miss him, a lot. We still keep in contact when we can. Or when I'm free even if we're twelve hours apart.

I'm healing as every day goes by. Focusing on my future and leaving the past as it was.There were still times when I thought of Them. What they're doing... How they're doing. Have I ever crossed their minds. Are they happy? Things of that sort.

After leaving that day from the dorms... I felt like part of me just died. I was so upset. And even if I felt good about what I did I was at sill hurting. Because it hurt to let people go that I've grown attached to.

They were the ones that opened my eyes to the way the cruel world works. While, I was isolated for literally half my life because of my mother. I was never exposed to the two genders as I lived in a house hold full of women. The maids were women, mechanics, drivers, everything. And I went to a private all girl school. That honestly, thinking back they didn't teach shit but so much other bullshit.

I wouldn't say I was innocent, well... I mean I was but coming to a college with another gender was absolutely crazy. Not to mention I was petrified my very first day. Everyone else seemed so much bigger than me. It intimated me and I was also scared of men.

Growing up without any male roles in life can affect a kids life.

But getting to know seven men, with seven different personalities, likes, dislikes, height, interests, hopes and dreams. It gave me an insight that, they aren't that different from women as well. We all think and want the same thing. Have feelings and fears.

The only difference is they have dicks and no boobs. While, we have a vagina and boobs. Built different.

I hope they're happy and hoping for good things to come their way. Just like they came my way.

PRESENT

" Y/n! " I don't reply, focusing the camera on the ant hill, the Queen Ant watching the other ants that are in two lines with pieces of what appears to be food, back into the home and neatly. " Y/n, you fucking WAP!" That stupid fucking nickname never left.

I sigh, dropping my head low hearing her step over the gravel from the dirt standing right besides me, as I'm crouched on my feet, my arms prompted on my knees, my hands held together.

" WAP! Boss is on Zoom right know with other high shit load of money photography agencies! They want to speak to you!!" Thats when I tilt my head up, slowly.

" What?"

" GET YOUR ASS UP!" And I'm yanked up from the group and dragged like some rag doll and I'm pushed into the frame of the camera, the laptop facing me as I'm under the tent.

" Um, H-Hello," I awkwardly wave, choking as my throat goes dry. My hearts racing. I'm scared, nervous.

My boss chuckles, shaking her head as the other people on the screen laugh along with her.

" Don't be so nervous honey. Did Soojin not notice you ahead of time about this?" My smile drops, my brows narrowed together.

" No." I glance over to my side and Soojin casually looks around, and locks eyes with me cheesing hard and waving at me. " What's this about?"

" Mr. Song," Jihyo, my boss says, and the man with small cat like eyes, styled hair to the side exposing his forehead, glasses, and a man in a suit is HOT. This man is HOT.

" Song Mingi, CEO of Kim Modeling Agency. I have an open position for you to be part of the photographing crew. You have amazing shots and I'd love to give you this opportunity. But of course, there's three more people on this screen who want you too." Mr. Deep Sexy Ass Voice has my answer already.

KIDDING!

But I'm at lost for words. These are huge agencies and I've heard others speak about them but I've never imagined they'd want me.

And there's Three more waiting for me.

FUCK.