• Twenty - Six •

Jungkook's Pov

" Hey hyung," I smiled, tilting my head a bit. From behind him I seen her head into a room, a room I can only assume is hers.

Namjoon just blinks at me and I raise a brow.
" Aren't you gonna let me in?"

" What are you doing here?" I pout at his question and just allowed myself in.

" I was bored at home, so I decided to come and stop by." I sat on the couch and looked around a bit before my eyes land on her door. " Maybe get to know y/n more too." I grin at Namjoon and the look on his face said it all, he didn't want me here.

" She isn't here." I immediately let out a forced laugh and stood up from the couch smiling at him.

" I seen her, Namjoon; why lie?" I grab a water bottle from the fridge and walk back into the living room just as she walked out her room.

" Oh! Y/n!" I smile at her and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her. " Hyung said you weren't here." I pull away looking back at Namjoon with a smirk.

" Oh... well, I'm here." She chuckles out lightly my arm wrapped around her shoulder, keeping her close to me. " How have you been?"

" Oh, I've been great! Thanks for asking. How about yourself?" I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear watching a light shade of pink spread across her cheeks, I couldn't help but smile.

" I-I'm fine, thanks for asking." I give her shoulder a tight squeeze and nod.

" Sure and I was actually going to ask if you wanted to hang out with me today." She opens her mouth to answer but Namjoon hyung had beat her to it causing me to mentally roll my eyes.

" She's busy, Kook. Maybe another time."

Oh, so it's like that hyung?

I huff out a breath, puffing my cheeks out and pout
looking up at you with puppy dog eyes. " Mmm, can you not make time for me? Just a few hours?" The look on your face looked like you couldn't say no; how could you even say no to a baby face like mines?

" I— Sure, we can hang out today." You stuttered, sounding a bit hesitant but then that made me guilt trip you.

I let go of her arm and huff out a breath looking off at the floor pouting like a child. " You don't have to go if you don't want to.. Just say so."

I took a step away, walking away," I'll just go. Th-"

" Wait," Your voice sounded so delicate but a hint of gilt. You felt bad. " I do want to hang out. I'd be fun." I turn around smiled grabbing your hands into mine.

" Really?" If I'm being honest acting like this sickens me but it's a charm of mines I have and I get anything, anything I want.

You nod giggling a bit, " Yeah.. Mind waiting a bit? I need to get ready."

I nod, " Yeah, take your time!" You smiled pulling your hands out of my grasp, glancing over at Namjoon and headed inside your room.

Once I heard the door click, I stood up rolling my eyes, huffing out an annoyed sigh and turn on my heel glaring at Namjoon.

His arms were crossed over his chest and he was leaning against the wall, looked irritated. I just smiled at him. " What's wrong hyung?" I frown, giving him sad eyes.

" You look fucking ridiculous doing that." He pushes himself off the wall and heads into the kitchen and I follow behind him skipping, a mischievous smile on my face.

" What's ridiculous hyung?" I tilt my head to the side, eyes filled with curiosity yet I'm just being sarcastic, I want to get under his skin. Irritate him.

" You think acting like some pouty child is ridiculous. You look stupid." The water bottle he has in his hand crunches making loud noises, he's really gripping onto that water bottle. The tip of his fingertips were white.

I just smirk at his remark, pulling out a chair and sitting in it, my hand under my chin and both my elbows on the table. " If I look 'stupid' while doing it then Y/n wouldn't have agreed on going out to hang out with me."

He just stares at me, pissed. I know it just by the way he's silent and glaring at me, almost like he can envision killing me, I assume because look at the dudes face. It's intimidating but not enough to shake me in my boots.

" Why are you standing there so stiff Namjoon, loosen up a bit," We both hear her door open and close and I smile standing up. " Bye hyung."

I walked into the living room, you were dressed pretty casual, but casual enough my eyes practically raked over your body, able to see the curves on your body.

" I didn't take to long... did I?" I shook my head no and came to your side wrapping an arm around your waist smiling down at you. You giggled a bit and glanced down at my hand that's placed on your waist, basically I'm groping at your waist, hip bone.

" Lets go." I walked with you towards the door my arm still wrapped around your waist. We pass the kitchen and I make eye contact with Namjoon hyung and smirked giving him a wink. " Bye hyung."

I opened the door for the both of us and left.

For some reason I felt like I had just won this round and it only made me want to keep going.

I look down at you just looking at your face. Taking in small features I didn't realize. So breath taking yet so innocent.

" Wh-Where are we going... to hang out?"

I hum for a moment before turning to you and letting you decide. I think I'll let you call all the shots, it'll make her happy and I could get something out of it.

A kiss on the cheek, that's cool.

A kiss on the lips is a total win.

Guess what I'm striding for? A fucking kiss on the lips.

Cause honestly when you kiss someone on the lips things tend to take a huge turn and farther.