• Sixty - Six •

Not even joking as soon as you walked towards the gate to your flight, you wanted to drop everything and turn right back around.

Out of Japan, Europe, and Mexico. Picking right out of the bowl had to be fucking Korea. Fucking South Korea.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. THIS CAN'T ACTUALLY BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. NO WAY.

There was FOUR. Four agencies and it had to be this one. What fucking luck. And in your stomach you can feel it turning.

Nearly old faded memories began to appear. The people you knew, of course Ten is one but he wasn't the problem. It's the seven men that took a toll on your feelings.

Your heart.

You've sworn that you were past it. Swore to leave such beautiful yet dangerous memories behind. Swore that you'd forget everything about them. Disappear like ashes blown in the wind.

They haven't crossed your mind for quite some time now and knowing that you'll be going back home is nerve wrecking. Many things could go wrong.

And those many things are seeing those seven boys and the one that still manages to have your heart beating like crazy and that little hint of nervousness. Just thinking about it has your stomach turning on the spot and your not even on the plane or have yet to bump into the man(s).

Groaning to yourself in annoyance, you walked right over towards the gate, furious. Handing your ticket off to the worker at the desk, allowing you to pass and down the hallway you walked leading into the plane.

Greeted by the flight attendants, gesturing you into the plane, a bright kind smile on this women's face. Glancing down at her blue pin name tag for just a quick second and faked a smile back.

Why are you so happy Miss Rose. You bitterly thought, pulling up your luggage and shoving it up into the compartment not even having to struggle.

Sitting down in your seat, by the window huffing, rolling your eyes in irritation, staring outside the window. Her day was great but reading the fucking plane ticket was a punch in a gut and the huge plow to the face remembering them.

With your eyes shut, head resting against the side of the windows dashboard, you felt someone sit right besides you. Which makes you open your eyes, sitting up correctly looking besides you.

Sure enough there was someone sitting right next to you. The male smiles looking around before landing his eyes onto you, taking in the distressed look on your face.

" Sorry! Did I wake you?" The male questions apologetically, a sincere look of 'i'm sorry for waking you up.'

" No." You answer, adjusting yourself in your seat, facing forward. It fell silent between the two.

" I'm Yeonjun!" The boy besides her suddenly pipes out, sticking a hand out along with a welcoming smile. Glancing over at his hand, mentally sighing you shake his hand.

" Nunya," The boy frowns, confused as they retract their hands from each other.

"Nunya?" Yeonjun repeats.

" Nunya business." And popped in your air pods, getting comfortable, avoiding the teenage boy and stare out the window, observing everything outside.

Watching as people in yellow vests ride around in some sort of golf cart looking thing, attached behind it was luggages. Some had glasses and some sort of colored hat with bright orange sticks guiding the planes as they leave and land.

Shutting your eyes to rest you felt tapping on your shoulder. Glancing over to your left, Yeonjun!was smiling gesturing to take a pod out.

" Yes?" You ask, pulling out a pod.

" Is this your first time in on a plane? Cause if so it is for me too! I'm pretty nervous..." He mumbles the last few words to himself.

" No, it isn't my first time..." Yeonjun's little happy smile drops into a sulking frown. " It's my second time." And turned away placing yourself pod back in and focused out the window again.

Yeonjun doesn't try and pester you any more, instead faces forward watching the flight attendants show everyone how to use their oxygen masks in case of anything. Fasten seat belts and stay seated until the 'BING!' that it's okay.

The airplane began to rumble underneath everyone as it turns down the long pathway, driving forward accelerating in full speed. The rumbling grows harder as the plane tries its best to lift up into the air.

Glancing over at the younger male, he has his eyes shut tight, gripping the arm of the seat, mumbling to himself, whining as he feels the difference in the air. Heavier, his ears popping every time he swallows his saliva. He looked like a scared child.

Biting your bottom lip, you tap his arm holding a hand out and he peaks open an eye looking over at you then glances down at your open hand.

Without hesitation he grabs your hand, closing his eyes again, holding your hand tighter as the plane reaches high in the sky, still feeling the heavy rumbling and the weight on his body. Then, it's became smooth, a bing going off.

Their in the air heading towards Korea.

Holding a strange boys cold calmly hands. Yep, he's still pretty nervous by how tight he's gripping your hand.

YEP, it'll be a Loooooong flight.

•••

P.S   ITS NOT OVER YET.

carry on! pitty on fleek. pretty
on fleek.

TAKE CARE!!