• Twenty •

•••

•••

He blinks a couple of times confused before letting out a deep sigh. He runs his fingertips across his forehead with his eyes closed.

" Taehyung," he groans out softly, " what we did last time was just once. I was drunk off my ass." He opens his eyes and looks at the now pouty boy on his lap.

" You were kinda sober."

" I wasn't-"

" Besides you would have said no but you didn't. You continued." he shrugs his shoulders.

He lets out another sigh before speaking up again.

" Taehyung.. I can't. This feels weird and wrong."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and gets off Jungkook and kneels between Jungkook's legs.

" Woah! What are you doing?" he asks almost frantic and in panic.

xxx

A/N : GAY PANIC HAS ENTERED THE CHAT

xxx

" If we won't have sex, can I at least give you some head?" he quirks an eyebrow and the youngest in front of him.

" N-No! Taehyun-" Taehyung shushes him and proceeds to slowly unbuckle his belt. He then unbuttons his pants and zips it down tugging on the pants lightly.

Jungkook bites his bottom lip and mumbles along the words ' fuck it.' He lifts himself up a bit for Taehyung to be able to pull his pants down.

He licks his lips and tugs down his pants and his boxers reveling Jungkook's soft and hard cock. He really wasn't that interested in doing this but then he was a bit curious.

He grabs Jungkook's length and softly began to stroke it up and down making Jungkook close his eyelids and lets out soft moans.

Taehyung smirked and teasingly began to lick the tip. He would so small kitty licks watching the younger shift in his seat whining.

" Don't fucking tease," he grits out. He smirks back as a response; he then kisses his length before taking him whole in his mouth.

Jungkook sighs in satisfaction sinking his back into the couch. He could feel the tip of his length barley hit the back of Taehyungs throat. He was trying so hard to contain himself from not grabbing a handful of Taehyungs hair and shoving his length down his throat forcefully.

He wanted the hear the hard gags that came from girls when he shoved his length down their throat maybe it would be the same with Taehyung.

He did think Taehyung was well attractive. It was something about his body it seemed so... feminine like as, if the structure of his face fit so well along with his body.

Like those times when they would go to the beach at times. After, Taehyung gets out the water his shirt sticks to his body so tightly it carved out his curves. It seemed almost unreal to see such a nice body on a guy.

Everytime he would compliment Taehyung in his mind he would say the line along ' no homo ' after the compliment. Almost like bromance.

Jungkook sits up and palms at back of Taehyung's head pushing down a bit feeling his tip hit a bit farther and harder. He exhales a shudder and just runs his fingertips through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung wraps his tongue around Jungkook's member pulling upward, now having an empty mouth.

" You can-" he swallows all the saliva in his mouth and eyes Jungkook with passion, " you can use me."

Something sparked in Jungkook's eyes before he palms the back of Taehyung's head and runs his finger tips in his hair back and fourth nodding.

Taehyung smiles and opens his mouth filling it with Jungkook's hot and hard member. Jungkook licks his lips before pushing down on his head and exhales sharply feeling the back of Taehyung's throat.

It was a tight squeeze around his cock wanting to fuck Taehyung's throat. He pulls his head back letting him breath through his mouth and exhales through his nose.

He nods again before Jungkook tugged and pulled on Taehyung's hair feeling his member hit the back of Taehyung's throat every second. Pulling on his pretty blue hair harshly but yet carefully not wanting to hurt him.

He could feel himself coming to an edge. He pulls Taehyung off making him able to breath through his mouth and exhales harshly. He swallows all his saliva and Jungkook's leaking cum.

" C-Can I.. uh.." he pauses for a moment nippling still the corner of his lip nervously.

" It's okay Kookie. What is it?" Taehyung speaks so softly with a bit of a raspy voice.

He nods with a loud gulp and exhales, " Can I f-fuck your mouth?"

Taehyung's gives him his warm loving boxy smile. He nods happily making Jungkook exhale in relief.

He stands up while Taehyung crawls back a bit and stands on his knees eyeing Jungkook's hard member.

He grips onto Taehyung's beautiful blue hair tugging it backwards forcing him to look up at him.

" Just tap me when you want me to stop." he says with a bit of concern. He was worried he was going to hurt his bro's throat.

If it was a female, he sees them as a toy. Something fun to play with when given the opportunity.

" Okay!" he says with a nod. Jungkook smiles and gets to work with it.