• Twenty-Two •

•••

•••

" What? " you asked with a awkward chuckle in the end. He raised an eyebrow and looked out his side window with a slight grin.

" About that favor," he turns to you leaning a bit to the side. " This is that favor."

You scrunched up your nose confused, pulling your eyebrows in together.

" What?" you said, again. " I'm lost."

" I'm going to be blunt about this so, I want some head." he shrugs placing both his hands on the wheel. " Either walk your ass wherever you need to be or I could take you there but you have to do me the favor."

" You sound crazy." you shake your head no, scoffing a bit.

" I'll sound crazy right now. Get your ass out of my car." he gives you a smile clicking the unlock button unlocking all the car doors.

" You're joking," you giggle a bit but dropped the smile in a second. " Say your joking."

He gives you no answer just starting right at you waiting for you to exit the car.

" We are in the middle of traffic! I'm not getting out!"

" I'll pull your ass out." he goes to open his door but you immediately stop him gripping his forearm.

" Okay! Okay! " you said, sounding defeated. He quirks an eyebrow up.

" Okay what?" he smirks.

" Do whatever you need me to do." you mumble out while looking out the window.

" You should really speak up, babe. It gets annoying when you mumble."

You open your mouth to say something back but your phone rings causing you to forget whatever is going on and just answer the phone.

" Hello?"

" Is this Lee Y/n?" a female voice from the other line asks.

You made a confused face at the sound of the unknown female voice and her asking a question such as your name.

" Uh.. speaking. Who is this?"

" I'm your mothers secretary. I called to inform that she will not be able to make it to the dinner. She is caught up with work and she rescheduled for next week."

" oh.. uh okay. That's fine. Next week, when?"

" Friday 12p.m. don't be late." The line clicks and you pull your phone away from your ear looking down at the screen confused.

" Who was it?" Namjoon asks, glancing at you turning on his indicator to turn left.

" Nobody, uhm... listen I don't have to go there anymore soo... we can go back to the dorms." You said it so hesitantly, knowing he just got to the dorms and you asked him for a ride to the restaurant now you don't need to go anymore.

" What?" He asks. " Don't you need to go to the restaurant?"

" Not anymore," You mumbled, quietly.

He groans a bit rolling his eyes, " Fuck it, we're still going, almost there anyways. Have you ate?" He asks, looking at you.

" No."

" Then, we'll just eat together at the restaurant." He licks his lips, taking one hand off the wheel and places it on your thigh making you jump a bit catching you off guard.
" My favor can be done there, easily."

He turns to you giving you a dimple smile. You swallow your saliva and just nodded with a slight hum.

WOW, I FINALLY UPDATE. Sorry, i like died.