• Forty •

The next day came, the sun hitting your skin feeling like a warm blanket. You slightly moan to the warm feeling, slowly fluttering your eyes open trying to adjust to the bright sun beaming through the curtains.

You sit up from the bed, looking around the room rubbing your puffy eyes. You were still in Jungkook's room but nobody was in the room besides you. You stretched your limbs out, getting off the bed and walked down the hallway and down the stairs. The house was silent only the sound of your feet hitting the cold marble floor.

You peaked into the kitchen nothing, living room, empty. You frowned confused and headed back upstairs looking at the four doors in front of her. Without knocking you walk into the first door in front of you, empty room with two beds. You shut the door, turning to you right noticing Yoongi walking out his room, yawning and ruffling his turquoise hair.

He looks up a soft expression of his face. " Morning."

" Morning." Your voice came out raspy, clearing your throat slightly embarrassed not to mention your throat did feel a bit sore. It was uncomfortable. " Where's everyone..?"

" Well most of them have to go to their classes and others have jobs to get to." A very faint 'oh' left your lips, nodding while glancing around now unsure of what to do. Do you leave? Or stay? " I have to get ready for work in a bit. I could take you back to your dorm if you'd like me too."

" Umm.. yeah. Please." He nods stepping back, reaching his hand out grabbing a hold of his door knob, turning it.

" You want to stay out here alone?" Humming to yourself, you looked over your shoulder looking at Jungkook's door and looked back at Yoongi.

" No..."

" Come in then. You can sit on Jimin's bed or whatever." Yoongi walked into his room, following behind him looking around. Half of the room was clean yet the other was filthy. Clothes was tossed on the floor, the bed sheets weren't made, and so many socks on the floor. Yoongi takes a notice at your observation in his room and chuckles.

" Jimin's pretty messy. He's very lazy it's annoying." You hummed, walking towards Yoongi's bed sitting at the end of it. Knees pressed together, fingers tapping your kneecaps, looking around. Yoongi was looking through his closet, pulling out some clothes and steps out his room for a moment coming back in.

In the corner of your eye, the movement of Yoongi caught your attention, just having to glance self consciously. Turning your head slightly to look, he was peeling his shirt off, exposing his toned up stomach, his chest toned, wanting to trace your fingers over it. His appearance was so appealing, you couldn't look away not even catching g yourself staring. It was just one tiny glance.

However, Yoongi noticed and he didn't mind. He smirks pulling down his grey sweats slowly, making sure you don't catch him staring at you. You were were glued onto him, just the sight of him started make you feel wet. Your legs slightly pressed together, trying to stop the feeling because in the end it would be you touching yourself. It had actually started to become more of a habit.

Yoongi's sweats drop around his ankles, his black boxers hugging around his small peach ass, the print of his cock very noticeable looking almost like a lump. Your throat goes dry, the heart beat like feeling growing bigger, legs pressing tighter together, your panty brushing against your clit, slight sighs escaping your lips.

Yoongi can't help but feel a sense of pride rise in him. As he studied psychology for a bit before officially dropping out he understood body language and your body language is screaming to be touched. Sexual tension rising in you, maybe just with kissing would help but in reality it just causes you to get even more wet.

He shifts on his feet, his body facing you his teeth grazing his bottom rosy lips.

" Enjoying the view?" Yoongi teases, your cheeks flaring a shade of red, looking away.

" Sorry! I didn't mean to." He licks his lips, taking a few steps towards you standing right in front of you. He uses his index finger tracing your jaw line stopping right underneath your chin, prompting it up to look at him.

" I don't mind. You can stare all you want." He slowly leans down, his lips barely grazing over yours, eyeing his lips waiting for him to kiss you. Instead he chuckles, taking a step back a slight whimper escaping your lips, wanting him to stay closer. Or your over active hormones wanted him there.

" What's the matter?" He tilts his head to the side, a small cute smile on display.

" N-Nothing.." You stuttered, looking away hiding your face feeling it extremely warm blushing in embarrassment. Yoongi savors the moment, enjoying how easily flustered you could get. And will enjoy how easy it is to get you in bed with him.

He's finished being a tease, cupping your jaw in his hand jerking it up and crashes his lips onto yours. Your hands reached out and grabbed a hold of his hips keeping steady, sound of lips smacking together in the room. He pulls away, demanding you to take your shirt off and you quickly do so left in your plain red bra.

He pulls you closer to him, pushing your shoulder laying down now staring at the ceiling. He hovers over you, planting kisses around your neck, going across your collar bone, sucking at your breast leaving red marks on your tanned honey skin. He pulls down your pants tossing them onto his floor, lifting one of your legs, hooking it on top of his shoulder, kissing the inside of your thighs going down till his lips met your clothed hole.

Yoongi doesn't waste time in pulling off your undergarments, pressing his thumb onto your clit causing a squeak to emerge from you, jolting away from the touch. He pulls you back, having a firm grip unable to squirm away. With his index and middle finger he runs them in between your lips, feeling how wet you already were. He slips a finger in between your lips going into your hole, gasping as he enters a finger into you.

He finger fucks you slowly, watching your chest rise up and down, breathing heavily. He adds another finger, your hands reaching out grabbing a hold of the blankets tightly, moaning. He can feel your walls clench around his fingers and pulls out.

Yoongi grabs a condom, placing it around his hard shaft, spreading your legs wider keeping your leg hooked onto his shoulder and watches as he sinks himself into your hole, groaning at the feeling, Soft moans leaves your lips.

" Fuck," Yoongi grunts. " Your so tight." Rocking his hips froward keeping at a normal pace.

His pace picks up, having a tight solid grip on you, his finger tips dug into your skin, the tips of his fingers white.

" Ah, Y-Yoongi." You moaned out loud, feeling him hit a sensitive spot that drove you absolutely crazy. " Don't stop!"

The sound of his name coming out from your lips so sexy, he went harder and rougher not holding back his animalistic growls.

There was a couple of knocks at the door, both bodies unable to hear the knocking so caught up in fucking. Your moans were extremely loud not even the slightest bit embarrassed.

The door opens, the blue haired male steps inside, leans against the door frame and watches as Yoongi destroys your soaked hole having no mercy how ruthlessly he was fucking you.

He skips into the room a smile on his face and appears right in front of Yoongi catching his attention immediately.

" Hi hyung!" Taehyung giggles. " Can I join?"

•••

OMG OMG THREESOME?